Central NJ, Places to mud - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Central NJ, Places to mud

Im in Central Nj and im lookin for places to mud/off road. My truck isnt too big (Leveled on 33s). Anyone know any places to go. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to excursionMark
ive been looking for a place local since i got my truck ... i know there are some in jackson and lacey but i dont know exactly where and idk if theyre big truck friendly ... a kid in my neighborhood has a dodge that is covered in mud every once in a while ive been meaning to ask him if he just throws dirt and water at it or actually goes on trails and where the trails are lol ill have to get on that
Old 12-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Premium Member

would also like to know i started a thread but no one replied so bump
Old 12-07-2009, 05:29 PM

Yea i am from Montgomery/Hillsborough area and I haven't found anywhere good around here. Within the month i am going down to the pine barrens with my buddy who has a jeep. I will be sure to let you know how it is. Also if i find anywhere around here I will let you know.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Premium Member

Thanks... I hear pine barrens has some good roads...ex-fire roads.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Im looking for some places to. i have a friend that takes his dodge out have to ask him where he goes.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:11 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to excursionMark
ok so ive found a few places close to me, theres sarco in toms river but i dont know exactly where it is and it is real illegal and if cops catch u there they usually charge u w/ a felony trespassing so thats a pretty risky 1 tho ... theres one right by brandons house idk how it is for trucks but i know its good for quads nd bikes ... next is in the lakewood industrial park off of airport road its called twin lakes and is a nice size place and there are a few nice puddles that u cam bomp w/ a leveled or stock truck and if u have an offroad truck w/ a nice size lift and all the fun add ons then u may be able to make it through the "lakes" which are actually quite large and pretty deep at some points ... as with any place watch out there because some of the puddles seem small until your axle deep in mud lol ... thats all i got so far ... txt me if ne of u wanna go out ... my # is 7327735702 ... if i dont respond im probably at work, a party, or asleep lol ... im going to be at twin lakes this weekend most likely with some of my friends, its still tentative but if ur interested txt me later in the week and ill tell ya wut the plans r
Old 01-13-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by excursionMark View Post
ive been looking for a place local since i got my truck ... i know there are some in jackson and lacey but i dont know exactly where and idk if theyre big truck friendly ... a kid in my neighborhood has a dodge that is covered in mud every once in a while ive been meaning to ask him if he just throws dirt and water at it or actually goes on trails and where the trails are lol ill have to get on that
The place in jackson is right off 571 near the ocean county voc tech school, not a bad place, pretty open.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:25 PM

there is a place by the jerseyshore outlets behind the jumping brooke outlets idk if its legall been going there to ride and mudd for almost a year and never got in trouble there is a mud run and some nice muddy trails to go threw and a big open field to let loose and do donuts on after it has rained fun place to let the child come out in you.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Premium Member

Wharton nj go to the park there, went there with my friend was some pretty good trails. watch out because state police patrol to make sure you stay on the roads
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.