Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1st Anual Gator Diesel Drags

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  bluestroker 
#1 · (Edited)
The NHRDA would like to thank Bob and Sheryl of DieselSite for sponsoring the first ever Gator Diesel Drags at Gainesville Raceway August 9th. Admission is only $5.00 and kids under 12 are free with paying adult. Everyone come out for an action packed night of diesel drags ...................... See you at the track!

See less See more
#3 ·
Well Race Fans with 10 days to go the train don’t show any signs of slowing down. This should be one of the best events in the SE for 2008. We will have various vendors at the track so please stop, say hello and thank them for supporting the sport we all love.

The total purse as it stands right now is $5,500 dollars.

#4 ·
The NHRDA would like to thank Bob and Sheryl of DieselSite for sponsoring the first ever Gator Diesel Drags at Gainesville Raceway August 9th. Admission is only $5.00 and kids under 12 are free with paying adult. Everyone come out for an action packed night of diesel drags ...................... See you at the track!

Buy me a plane ticket Chris, I'd love to go...:hehe:

J/K man, if I could afford it I would love to make it.

#7 ·
Ill be there and as far as I know Ricky is going too. On the Gainsville raceway page it says gates open at 4:30. Can you confirm Twisted??

#9 ·
I will be there and maybe even Brad I am going to DJ's party on Friday night & then staying at my brothers house IN gaineville then going to the track on Sat night

#11 ·
Mark, I got it fixed and finally made it home. Twisted, thanks for the clarification. Any body else coming from down here????

#14 ·
TJ did you get an SCT yet???

#12 ·
so does that mean everything on the schedule is starting 2 hours earlier or they are just opening a lil earlier

#13 ·
I got my own answer this is the updated poster that I got from Twisted off another forum

#16 ·
this should be an awesome time there are supposed to be alot of fast trucks there you should try and make it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.