2nd Annual MDTDC Diesel Drag&Dyno Day July 19 @ Cecil County Dragway - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
National Everything worthy of a National Event goes here. May be moved to a regional forum if we deem worthy.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2nd Annual MDTDC Diesel Drag&Dyno Day July 19 @ Cecil County Dragway

The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club will be holding our 2nd Annual Diesel Drag & Dyno Day at Cecil County Dragway, Rising Sun, Maryland :: CECIL COUNTY DRAGWAY :: on July 19, 2008.

Like last year, this will be a fun filled day of relaxing Test & Tune style racing with a limited number of “Racer’s” permitted as to insure participants can make as many passes as they would like. This is an “Outlaw” style event meaning, trucks can go as fast as they want as long as they can pass NHRA Tech for their times! (No Exceptions!) There will also be a bracket style “Gambler’s Race” organized for those that want the chance to win some money.

We will be teaming up and sharing the track with about 30 cars from the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racers’ Assoc. Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Drag Racers' Association . This will be a great chance to see some awesome pre-1973 Drag cars up close and in action!!

TNT Diesel Performance Home will have their mobile Dynojet 248H on hand to handle the Dyno activities. The dyno fee will be $70 for 3 pulls for people with “spectator” tickets and $60 for 3 pulls for people with “Racer” tickets. Dyno sign-up will be first come, first serve the day of the event.

“Racer” tickets will be $50 in advance and $60 at the gate (if available) and will entitle the holder to admission in the track and a Tech Card to race. There will only be 120 “Racer” tickets available. Information on ticket payments and availability will be given closer to the event. Spectator and Pit-crew admission will be $10 per person at the gate the day of the event.

Any Sponsors interested in being a part of this event please contact me at dockboy75@comcast.net .

So mark your calendars and spread the word!! Talk with anyone who attended last year’s event about what a great time this event is!!

Greg
MDTDC Vice Pres.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2008, 01:18 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Will most certainly be there, hopefully it won't be as hot this year!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Lord Tauk Send a message via AIM to Lord Tauk
Sounds like fun!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:13 PM
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Send a message via Skype™ to DKR
I am so there again this year!! It was a blast last year!! And I will be racing again!!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned

I should be able to make it this year. The tractor pull at Cecil Co Fair is that night, but it's not until at least 7. Should be a good time
Old 01-06-2008, 02:22 PM
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720Deere View Post
I should be able to make it this year. The tractor pull at Cecil Co Fair is that night, but it's not until at least 7. Should be a good time
Matt, you so gotta make it...it was a blast last year!!

All the Quad State guys, we will have to plan to meet up that morning again and roll in strong!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

I don't see a problem making it Eric. I'll just have to haul the tractor up the Fair Hill in the morning and drop it off. Then I just have to try not to break the truck during the day so I can get the tractor home at about 1:00 the next morning. It will be a long day for sure. Probably an expensive one also!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:47 PM
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Quote:
I don't see a problem making it Eric. I'll just have to haul the tractor up the Fair Hill in the morning and drop it off. Then I just have to try not to break the truck during the day so I can get the tractor home at about 1:00 the next morning. It will be a long day for sure. Probably an expensive one also!
OK, Fair Hill isn't too far away, so that's not bad...but the 1 in the morning back home...that'll kinda suck!! OK...maybe you don't totally hafta come!
Old 01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Lord Tauk Send a message via AIM to Lord Tauk
Hopefully we can have a good turnout like last year at the Flying J!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
How are you getting the tractor there? If you're hauling it on a pintle I can help you out if you break AND I can get a tow truck for your truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.