Walking dead anyone??? Possible spoiler alerts inside - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
At The Movies A place to discuss movies you've seen both good and bad.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Chapter Director

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Walking dead anyone??? Possible spoiler alerts inside

Been watching it since i caught season 1 on netflix and i love it! Its probably one of my favorite tv shows ever. I hardly ever watch tv but with this show i gotta watch it every sunday. Last night wrapped up the first half of season 4 and it was a doozy alright a real feels trip. Any of you guys watch it???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 10:17 AM
ADMIN AND TECH

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
watch it every week
Old 12-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Chapter Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
watch it every week
Whatd you think about last nights episode?
Old 12-04-2013, 07:27 AM
ADMIN AND TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein1224 View Post
Whatd you think about last nights episode?
was pretty crazy , a lot of surprises , just wish ol boy wouldn't have killed hershel , he was always the voice of reason , curious to see where they all end up and who gets back together
Old 12-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Chapter Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 View Post
was pretty crazy , a lot of surprises , just wish ol boy wouldn't have killed hershel , he was always the voice of reason , curious to see where they all end up and who gets back together
Oh yea kinda sucked they killed Hershel, he was my favorite character. I rather they killed Michone because she wasnt as integral character and you woulda thought the governer woulda wanted to kill her more. But Ricks really gonna lose it this season, first losing Lori, now Judith and the prison. I thought they were gonna kill Daryle with the sneaking up walker but that woulda really p-ed everyone off i think
Old 12-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Damn it, why did they have to kill off Hershel!? He was a badass hahaha
Old 12-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
BEST SHOW EVER. Watch it every Sunday like clockwork.

If you read the comic books than you will see what is about to happen in the future. If you don't want to know don't read them. But to this point they follow very closely with the comic books.

Last episode had me PISSED. Lol. I was waiting for Carl to pop the governor but had an idea that Michone was going to be the one to finish him off. Sucks that Hershel is gone but hey we all knew at some point it was going to happen simply because the governor knew how much Rick valued him.

Seeing Judith gone wrecked me. I have kids and seeing Rick and Carl break down like they did hit home as I would lose my mind of something ever happened to one of my children.

I think both Rick and Carl are going to take a turn towards the dark side after these last events as the loss of Judith and Hershel as well as the prison are all key factors.

Either way I'm glad that dbag the governor is finally dead and gone.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Chapter Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany View Post
BEST SHOW EVER. Watch it every Sunday like clockwork.

If you read the comic books than you will see what is about to happen in the future. If you don't want to know don't read them. But to this point they follow very closely with the comic books.

I never read any of the comics(not my cup o tea) but thats what i heard they were gonna do.

Last episode had me PISSED. Lol. I was waiting for Carl to pop the governor but had an idea that Michone was going to be the one to finish him off. Sucks that Hershel is gone but hey we all knew at some point it was going to happen simply because the governor knew how much Rick valued him.

I wouldnt say i was pissed but it definitely upset me a bit how they kinda killed off some of the main characters just like that. I honestly though they were gonna kill off Rick but yea Michone stabbed him and left him to die and i was like NOOOOO finish him he will come back somehow but then his new GF(forgot her name) actually finished him off. As for Hershel i dont think the governor really knew much about him because he never really was around Rick and Hershel together so unless Andrea told him I dont think he would have known how much Rick relied on him.

Seeing Judith gone wrecked me. I have kids and seeing Rick and Carl break down like they did hit home as I would lose my mind of something ever happened to one of my children.

Yea it was surprising they actually did that, but i honestly think that was because of filming issues, because if you notice she isnt in the last like 5 episodes because its hard to film with a baby.

I think both Rick and Carl are going to take a turn towards the dark side after these last events as the loss of Judith and Hershel as well as the prison are all key factors.

I agree not only because he lost them emotionally but Rick lost the voice of reason the Hershel gave him when he needed help and in turn wont give Carl that same voice of reason

Either way I'm glad that dbag the governor is finally dead and gone.
Yea normally you can usually like the bad guy in a certain degree but the Governor was just a messed up guy you just cant like, although I felt like he was going to redeem himself when Rick told them they could band together and he pulled the sword away...but then he F-ed that up
Old 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Agreed..... best show on tv!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Premium Member

Is Judith really dead though? I'm excited to see a new storyline unfold and see if everyone from the prison reunites or goes separate ways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.