Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

chapter in montana

6K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  MY03350 
#1 ·
hey guys we need a chapter in montana and a logo lets get this started for the last best place:thumb:

#3 ·
You stole the words right out of my mouth. :icon_ford:

#6 ·
So what exactly do these chapters do?
Meet up every once in a while and have a beer and bs?

#7 ·
Powerstroke.org Chapter Rules

A chapter may be formed by any group of five (5) Powerstroke.org members who have some kind of common geographical connection.

All chapters will have a logo. All logos will include “Powerstroke.org” in their design.

The requirements for being a member of a chapter are the following:
Be a member of Powerstroke.org in good standing.
Display the Chapter Logo on your vehicle.
Chapters will be required to plan and organize one get together per year. Attendance is optional. There will be no minimum requirements on attendance levels.

Chapters will at their onset, and then whenever they feel the need to, elect a Chapter Director, a Chapter Vice Director, and a Chapter Historian. These positions will hold no authority, but those holding them will serve as coordinators for any chapter event. These positions will be open to any chapter member with the exception of Powerstroke.org Staff.

Chapter formation will occur at such time as a group has organized, and presented a list of members and a logo design to the Powerstroke.org staff, and said logo design is approved.

These chapters are a function of Powerstroke.org. As such, they may not function outside of Powerstroke.org CoC. Also, the Powerstroke.org staff reserves the right to make changes at any time to facilitate operation of these chapters.

now its just the fact of getting a logo started lets here so ideas guys maybe like BIG SKY STROKERS i dont know lets just come up with some ideas

#9 ·
As many PSD's are running around MT I am surprised you guys dont have a club yet.

#13 ·
Has anyone made progess on the logo. Or started it haha. Does anyone havean example of what they are supposed to look like?

I'll contribute and get a list started to hand in.

1. AlwaysStrokin' (Derek T.)

This does not mean I am assuming power because I'm #1 haha. Just trying to get the ball rolling

#14 ·
Has anyone made progess on the logo. Or started it haha. Does anyone havean example of what they are supposed to look like?

2. mtpolarbear (Patrick B.) Helena, MT.

This does not mean I am assuming power because I'm #1 haha. Just trying to get the ball rolling

Lets get this thing going guys. I have some time since I am disabled and don't have an 8-5 anymore. What can I do to help get it started?

#16 ·
Originally Posted by AlwaysStrokin'

3. the1laf (Wilkie B.) Roberts, MT
4. 2x4x8 (Jesse B.) Helena, MT

yeah! Lets do this!!! Any ideas yet for logo?

#17 ·
3. the1laf (Wilkie B.) Roberts, MT
4. 2x4x8 (Jesse B.) Helena, MT
5. MTPaul401 (Paul N.) Florence, MT

Sounds good, I've gotten so much info from this forum, saved me tons of $$ in repairs that I've DIY'd thanks to the help of all the knowledgeable people here.

#18 ·
Well there is the five persons needed to get started so now we need a logo. I will work on one as well and post it when It's ready. After that we just need to apply for the chapter. Keep you posted!:thumb:

#22 ·
I am working on a logo for the chapter. Once that is done then I will send the info to powertroke.org for approval the we will be official. I will keep everyone posted.

#23 ·
We're going to vote on it before you send it in right?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#25 ·
Yes definitely! This is not a dictatorship. Jesse that looks pretty good. How about putting the powerstroke.org on the bottom instead. Can you do that and show us? What does everyone think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.