Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Show-Me State Strokers

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  ketron10a 
#1 ·
Okay so I think we halfway have the sticker figured out, so we need a list of names. I have so far
Mike Foster- 6.0L_stroker KC
Dave Foster-lazedayv KC

#3 ·
The first 5 got free decals, I finaly got in touch with they guy I was working with for the decals, he got the boot when he told me 25 a sticker for the simple one and 37.50 for the one with stakes and the seal. So I have a guy from mobile fx in st. joe working in it, I think the simple one is better. Chrome outline of the state then show- me state strokers, then at the powerstroke.org right below the state, they "should" be 11 bucks a piece. There is one free onle left then after that I need orders, I would like to meet not this weekend but the next in Columbia, I have to meet a guy to pick up a hood. Guys who can't meet I will need addresses to sent the sticker after you pay, after I get the first prints I'll post then send it to one of the org guys

#4 ·
I'm in

Brooks Pratt - bulldog84

I wish I could but I won't be able to make it to Columbia.

#9 ·
Just bought a SCT yesterday. Who do you all think I should have custom tune it? What should I get? I don't really tow anything big. I am looking for better MPG and little more HP.

#12 ·
Hey guys, I ran into a problem with my SCT. I downloaded my stock file to get the strategy for custom tunes and then tried to upload it back to my truck. When I tried putting it back on my truck it said there was an error and I couldn't do it. Now my truck won't start. What a deal :crazy:. I have my truck file on my computer. I guess I'm going to wait until monday when SCT opens and see if they can help me. Do you all have any ideas?

#13 ·
See if any of the custom tuners can give you a hand. I've only dealt with the 7.3. Good luck.

#14 · (Edited)
Thank Goodness

My truck is back to normal :thumb:

I called SCT and they wrote me a new stock file. I dont know if its the same or it just may be me but it seems alot quieter now for some reason.

Eric is getting me some custom tunes. Should be here in 24hours!!!

How's everything coming along on the stickers and talking to the mods?

#15 ·
To get the chapter going we need a director a vice director and a historian. I need some volunteers for these positions I'll do one and I don't care which one.

#16 ·
Well..

Do you know what each position does?

#17 ·
I don't exactly know what each position does but I know they are responsible for trying to organize GTG's

#20 ·
Ok guys here's the Chapter info

Powerstroke.org Chapter Rules

A chapter may be formed by any group of five (5) Powerstroke.org members who have some kind of common geographical connection.

All chapters will have a logo. All logos will include “Powerstroke.org” in their design.

The requirements for being a member of a chapter are the following:

Be a member of Powerstroke.org in good standing.
Display the Chapter Logo on your vehicle.

Chapters will be required to plan and organize one get together per year. Attendance is optional. There will be no minimum requirements on attendance levels.

Chapters will at their onset, and then whenever they feel the need to, elect a Chapter Director, a Chapter Vice Director, and a Chapter Historian. These positions will hold no authority, but those holding them will serve as coordinators for any chapter event. These positions will be open to any chapter member with the exception of Powerstroke.org Staff.

Chapter formation will occur at such time as a group has organized, and presented a list of members and a logo design to the Powerstroke.org staff, and said logo design is approved.

These chapters are a function of Powerstroke.org. As such, they may not function outside of Powerstroke.org CoC. Also, the Powerstroke.org staff reserves the right to make changes at any time to facilitate operation of these chapters.

#21 · (Edited)
Yep now we just need to get the directors, and no I still don't know what they are responsible for. If anyone would like to volunteer go to the thread looking for officers. I have already gotten ahold of a mod and he is working on it on his end.

#25 ·
benton ketron - ketron10a

count me in as a member at least...if you need someone to do somehting I could always volunteer but im not available to meet in person til after i return from Iraq in July and then ill be on vacation for quite some time after that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.