Spotted, and played with, a RED PSD! Hwy 10 Anoka - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 02:10 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spotted, and played with, a RED PSD! Hwy 10 Anoka

Last night...on HWY 10 in Anoka, about 9:30.
Truck was Red with no tailgate and a "Skin" back window sticker.
I was multi tasking (phone, driving, and drinking a soda... I know bad bad bad) when they pulled up along side me and gave me a puff.
They got on it, so I stood on it. We walked side by side(I was starting to SLOWLY creap up) to about 75 before we caught up with traffic.

If your here...Good strong run! Sharp lookin truck too... I didn't get much of a look because it was...well dark, rainy and traffic. My tow rig runs stronger than I thought!

My truck is the White Dodge 3500, 4x4, extended cab, long bed with Stacks. Triple D Performance across the windshield.

Next time we'll have to grab a soda!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Gun Nut

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Very cool - and WELCOME to the ORG.

I can relate to racing PSD's because I seem to get more of them messing with me than anything else these days - especially the 6.4's......well other than gassers.

I had a Cummins with a big 'ol tip beside me at a light going under I-10 a couple of days ago. We were both prolly 5 cars back. He jumped it a bit making it growl and puffing some smoke and I let the guy in front of me get a couple lengths so I could make some noise going under the bridge.......Dodge boy damn near stopped to keep from getting anywhere near me after that. Think he realized at that point I wasn't a 'lil stock rig and didn't want to look like an azz getting whipped with his buddy in the truck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.