Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Midwest Chat Thread

226K views 5K replies 65 participants last post by  SparkyF250 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the chat thread! >:) I would like to thank everyone who helped out with the creation of this chapter! A big thanks to @Rattlesnake18 for approving everything even though we had to sneak @CrazyS0b by him. :hehe:

#2 ·
There is no sneaking me... Pinky gave me the key to the cargo hold so you guys can't lock me in there anymore!!!!!! :p

#6 ·
MPA Chat Thread

I sent the logo to Mike's Lariat to see if he can make them. His PMs aren't coming through though, so idk how it's going. @Mike's Lariat

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
Patriot... There is a reason we keep you around.

That and its funny as hell to watch someone try to argue with you. :look: :nod: :thumb:

#9 ·
My pleasure, if y'all ever need anything just let me know.

Reactions: SparkyF250
#13 ·
#14 ·
#16 ·
#21 ·
I'm trying to get my ducks in a row. I hope to have a list of options and prices for you guys tomorrow. please let me know what colors you may want and reflective or not. I'm thinking 4x8 and 8x11 for sizes but I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: plumberluke
#27 ·
I don't have a problem throwing in a few bucks to cover material and shipping and the first time I see Mr. Lariot at a gathering I will buy him a beverage of his choice.

Reactions: Patriot
#30 ·
:woot: :scuffy

#31 · (Edited)
Ok here's the scoop...
For the small 1 - $7.00 plus shipping approx 4"x8"
Small reflective - $10.00 plus shipping.
For the medium - $9.00 plus shipping.
Medium reflective - $12.00 plus shipping.
For the large 1 - $11.00 "" approx 7"X11"
Reflective - $14.00.
I can't imagine that shipping will cost much. They will weigh nothing and if you order multiple I will pack them together.
Now we just need your thoughts on colors and sizes. We can make them a little bigger if we split the turbo from the wording. I think the large size will fit nicely on the slider window and not the obstruct the view to bad. Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: waggonerj
#32 ·
Awesome. Now I just need to figure out where I want to put it. lol

#34 ·
Probably just on the back window like every other sticker I get. lol One for the truck and a small one for the toolbox.

#36 ·
You can do pretty much any color with the non-reflective right?