Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Ts performance outlaw show 2013

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  RTRBURN 
#1 ·
Anyone gonna make it to the show. I will be there both Friday and Saturday!!! Didn't make it last year.

#5 ·
The drags are at beach bend strip Friday may 17 and the dyno say/truck pulls are the 18 in Franklin ky I believe

#6 ·
Thx, i just googled it too, Im in eastern NC. Little bit of a drive for me.

#7 ·
It's a blast. There's a line down the road to get in to the truck pulls a mile long of nothing but awesome diesels. It's like heaven. I do know tons of people drive a loong way for this one event. Guy in front of me 2 years ago had tags from Delaware lol. They even do a bikini contest on the Saturday event!!!! It's a laid back. I'll prb drink a few beers and watch all the trucks hit the dyno. Only saw 1 6.0 run it 2 years ago and everyone was talking smack in the crowd and that joker laid down about 600 hp. More than just about ever other every day drivers there. I decided this year I was gonna run mine. Just got it started from my stud job 2 weeks ago and had a bad injector from warren so I'm still waiting to get it in the mail. It's a bit of a crunch for me to get it going and broke in a little before the show we will have to see

#9 ·
Just found out the drags are Friday at beach bend. Gates open at 8. It then moves to Franklin that afternoon for the pulls. Gates open at 4. Sat Is just a show n shine dyno day with the bikini contest. Why would they make it all in one day. I guess I'm taking off Friday for sure now

#11 · (Edited)
I'll be there, be first time for the Diesel event.
Here are a list of vendors coming that Shiela Perry from TS posted up on Comp Diesel.
Scheid Diesel
Competitiondiesel.com
SunCoast
Powerstrokearmy.com
Flo Pro
Fueled by Haters
Air Dog
Complete Performance ( Jasper TX )
Merchant Automotive
Diesel Life
Industrial Injection
Diamond Eye Performance
DieselSite.com - Bob Riley
Bryants Exhaust
Valair Clutch
Borg Warner - Airwerks
MBRP
Little Power Shop
Fleece Performance Engineering
H&S Performance
MFE & Columbus diesel
XDP
Rev X - Offical additive
Unlimited Diesel
Edge Products
Precision turbo
Dynomite Diesel
Anarchy Diesel
Haisley Machine
Thoroughbred Diesel
Beans Diesel
Total Image Audio
BD
Innovative
Be safe on your travel here guys and gals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.