MAP MEMBER CONTACT/SPECIALIZTION INFO - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Mid Atlantic Powerstrokes MAP Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
MAP MEMBER CONTACT/SPECIALIZTION INFO

The purpose of this thread is to share contact info between MAP members so we can have a database of information to go to in case of emergencies, breakdowns, and travel arrangements.

*EDIT*IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE POST THIS INFORMATION ON THE SITE YOU CAN PM ME WITH THE INFORMATION. WITH THIS INFORMATION I WILL PUT TOGETHER A CONTACT LIST THAT I WILL PM TO THE MEMBERS OF MAP.
ROBERT SHAWLEY
Specialization: I am not really as mechanically inclined or comfortable with working on these motors but can lend assistance to those in need and make a great pair of 2nd hands.
Tools: Basic hand tools but have access to a friend's fully implemented shop in cases of emergencies. I also have access to two car trailers if needed.
Occupation: College right now (Till May. In Westminster, MD). Summer will be working property management in the Hagerstown, Fredrick, and Southern PA areas.

*Also could one of the Mods make this a stickie? I believe that a thread like this will be very helpful to not only members in need but new members trying to locate other members in their area*

Last edited by ABOBB; 04-09-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2008, 08:03 AM
International Harvester

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Justin Shepherd
Specialization: I do not have a whole lot of ability either. I am willing to help with anything I can. I have done gauges, exhaust, intake, basic maintenance, fluid changes etc.
Occupation: Purchasing/Estimating for Custom Home/Major remodeling projects throughout Anne Arundel, Prince George's, Montgomery, Queen Anne's County. Associates degree in Construction Management.

Sorry for stealing your template Rob but it works so well!

Last edited by Marty; 04-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:11 AM

No problem. Just put any information that you feel comfortable giving out. I don't want people to feel uncomfortable posting personal/sensitive information on the web. You don't have to put cell numbers or anything like that, but your name and specialization would be great.

Thanks!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Emergency Services

Leon Bond
Location: Hagerstown, MD, 20-25 Minutes west of Frederick, MD
Specialization: I am not specialized in automotive however I have done basics like motor swaps, motor rebuilds, tranny rebuilds, etc
Occupation: Client Liaison Manager at FirstData. Work with banks that have merchants that accept credit cards.
Tools: Mostly basic hand tools. Have access to a garage and their shop full of tools.

Always have an emergency kit on board the truck (wife travels to NY alot.. rather be prepared):

ATF ; Batteries ; Blanket ; Boots ; Brake Fluid ; Bungee Cords ; Candles ; Car Jack ; Compressor Kit ; Duct Tape ; Electrical Tape ; Fire Extinguisher ; First Aid Kit ; Fix-a-flat ; Flashlight ; Funnels ; Fuses ; Garbage Bags ; Glow Sticks ; Help Signs ; Hot Hands ; Ice Scraper ; Jack Stands ; Jumper Cables ; Latex Gloves ; Lighter ; Matches ; Poncho ; Power Inverter ; Power Steering Fluid ; Rags ; Reflector Triangles ; Rope ; Shovel ; Stay Cons ; Tarp ; Tire Pressure Gauge ; Tire Repair Kit ; Tissues ; Toilet Paper ; Tow Chain ; WD-40 ; Wet Naps ; Work Gloves ; Zip Lock Baggies

Tool Kit: Adj Wrench ; Needle Nose Pliers ; Side Cutters ; Linesman Pliers ; Leatherman ; Nut Driver Set ; Vise Grips ; Zip Ties ; Rubber Hammer ; Claw Hammer ; Std & Met Socket Set ; Std & Met Wrench Set ; Phillips Screwdrivers ; Standard Screwdrivers ; Torx Screwdrivers ; Pry Bar ; Utility Knife ; Pliers

I also have access to a car dolly

Last edited by Marty; 04-09-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:17 AM

That is a nice kit ya have there Leon. I might have to put something together to put in my toolbox just in case.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Emergency Services

Some of the guys rag on me about how much I have in the truck.... they wouldn't be laughing when they call due to they need help I have everything on board to help them.... Like I said, with the wife and 4 yr old traveling to and from NY every month... I want to make sure I am prepared in case I get that call!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Project Abused

Matthew Goolsby
Specialization: 6.4 General knowledge, removing the DPF/CAT, deleteing Regen, basic installation (CAI/Toque Tube/Nitrous Install/
Tools: Mostly basic hand tools.

Last edited by Marty; 04-09-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:03 AM

I should know - but - what is entailed with being a MAP - how does one become a MAP member?

I myself live in North Beach, MD
Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Project Abused

Its pretty much your geographical location (which your good in) and if your intrested in being a part of Mid-Atlanic Powerstrokers. We are going to try and meet up a few times a year which you should be around 2 or 4 events a year, ranging from wrench days-full blown powerstroke.org events.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 AM

Count me in! Put me on the list!

Do I get the MAP signature thingy for my posts too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.