maps new campaign trail - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Mid Atlantic Powerstrokes MAP Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Project Abused

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MAPs New Campaign Trail

Well MAP seems to like to be the first with a lot of things, so we need to take care of this quickly. The actions of the previous Director and Vice Director as stated by the site staff has left MAP with no upper leadership. So the two spots open are obviously the Director and Vice Director. Ill copy clear and dry from ABOBBs post about these positions.

One Chapter Director
This person will be responsible for taking the lead in organizing Chapter event. They will also conduct any formal meeting that the Chapter may choose to hold.

One Assistant Chapter Director
This person will be responsible for assisting the Chapter Director in his or her duties. This person will also perform the Chapter Director’s duties in the Chapter Director’s absence.

Orginally from !!!PainTrain!!! thread
Well as some of you might have heard we have had some unfortunate things happen to our chapter recently. Two of our board members are no longer with us and therefore we need to search out replacements as soon as possible! We have already lost our first offical get together because of this and I would not like to lose more.

We have a great thing going here and I think we owe it to ourselves to get this back up and running as soon as possible. I would like to open up a discussion to where we go from here concerning filling the empty positions.

In case anyone missed the thread here it is in a nutshell:
Do to the revelation of some very serious Code of Conduct violations, both the Director, and Assistant Director of the MAP Chapter have been banned from Powerstroke.org. This unfortunately leaves the MAP Chapter without valid occupants of these two positions. Due to this, the April 12 Event has been cancelled as a MAP event. You are welcome to attend the track on this date, however no event, or activity is sactioned by Powerstroke.org, or MAP as a Chapter event.
----
From what I gather this is a list of current members, if i missed you please post here that you are a member and we can get it updated: (remeber mods/super mods cannot hold position)

!!!PainTrain!!!
03F250Stroke
06TWO50Diesel
alfajay
Anthony2447
Blowns281
Diesel Freak
Ditty
DKR
Echo
eschaner
FordDiesel2000
Fullspeedjunky
Goolsbymd
Jubilee
Maintain
mdiesel
my19997.3
rfcrace
screech
SDDan
Shep1824
Silver13diesel
Smkstax
Southpaw
snydermotive
zingpow

RED = not eligible for positions based upon Mod status.
Orange = Premium Member status

Last edited by Goolsbymd; 04-11-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey Matt,

Sorry I posted a thread about this also, but have asked the Mods to delete mine and leave this one up. Great job on getting the ball rolling on this because we need to tie this thing shut pretty quick.

Thanks Again,
Robert

*EDIT* Also maybe we should highlight Maintain, DKR, and 06TWO50Diesel to note their Mod status so everyone knows also.

Last edited by !!!PainTrain!!!; 04-08-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:10 PM
International Threat

did it .
Old 04-08-2008, 10:26 PM

Thanks Maintain.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Project Abused

Appreciate it, im gonna try to think up some general "guide lines" for MAP to help keep us on a straight path
Old 04-08-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goolsbymd View Post
Appreciate it, im gonna try to think up some general "guide lines" for MAP to help keep us on a straight path
Sounds good! Maybe you could use the old bylaws as a starting point? I really don't think they need to be changed all that much JMO.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Project Abused

I don't think changed at all but making it more clear cut like

-This Chapter is not by any means a "gang or group of vigilantes" against any other chapter, person, or any unorganized group.
-Try to keep conversations on this website about Diesels and/or family friendly topics, If you wish to talk about other things IE: Politics, Gun Rights, Abortion, Drugs, etc take it off the website and none powerstroke.org connected or to the proper forum topic.

I can't think much right now watching American Gangster on TV

I would really like to see what all the members expect out of the chapter and of their Director and Vice Director.
List of what you would like to see implemented into MAP <-- clicky

Last edited by Goolsbymd; 04-09-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 PM

Sounds good to me. Gives us a much more down to business vibe!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Let's go B's!!!!

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Let's elect new directors before we do anything.

The directors will be responsible for making any changes to the bylaws. Theres like four threads already here going in a bunch of different directions. I think we need to get our elections done first. But before that nominations and seconds. Lets give till Sat. at 6 pm for any nominations for the director positions. Is that alright with everyone? I'm not trying to step on any toes or take the lead here by any means, but we need to get organized.

Goolsby and Paintrain are posting here a bunch...do either of want to be considered for directors? Let us know. Any one who is interested in either of these positions should make it known here in this thread.

Is that cool? Not trying to p!ss anyone off here.

later
Old 04-09-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Let's elect new directors before we do anything.

The directors will be responsible for making any changes to the bylaws. Theres like four threads already here going in a bunch of different directions. I think we need to get our elections done first. But before that nominations and seconds. Lets give till Sat. at 6 pm for any nominations for the director positions. Is that alright with everyone? I'm not trying to step on any toes or take the lead here by any means, but we need to get organized.

Goolsby and Paintrain are posting here a bunch...do either of want to be considered for directors? Let us know. Any one who is interested in either of these positions should make it known here in this thread.

Is that cool? Not trying to p!ss anyone off here.

later
No hard feelings here. I agree that we should have the nominations and votes for the positions as soon as possible. 6 pm on Saturday sounds good to me. That way we could have the offical vote sometime next week and start to get things nailed together.

I would like to be considered for Vice Director if at all possible. I may not be the most knowledgable or have the most experience when it comes to working on these motors but I am honest and always willing to lend a hand to those in need. And like a few others on here I pretty much live on this forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.