Mid-Atlantic Powerstrokers Board of Directors - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Mid Atlantic Powerstrokes MAP Chapter Area

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mid-Atlantic Powerstrokers Board of Directors

Well guys the time has come for more progress in our quest to be the first Org local chapter. We need nominations for our board of directors.

I need all MAP members to submit to me via PM your nomination for the 3 mandatory positions by Wednesday at 7:00 P.M. We need nominations for a Director, Assistant Director and Historian. The director and assistant director will work together to basically manage the affairs of the chapter. The historian will be responsible for documenting our meets through both written communication and pictures/video.

Here is our membership list thus far:

!!!PainTrain!!!
03F250Stroke
alfajay
Ditty
Echo
eschaner
FordDiesel2000
Goolsbymd
JJKpowerstroke
Jubilee
jwsland
Lord Tauk
mdiesel
my19997.3
screech
SDDan
Shep1824
Silver13diesel
Smkstax
Southpaw
zingpow

I have removed 06TWO50DIESEL, DKR and Maintain from the list intentionally. As Org mods they are not eligible to hold these positions.

Once again, please PM your nominations to me by 7 P.M. Wednesday March 12, 2008. You may submit up to two nominations per position. Once we have our nominations we will setup an official election poll on the forum that is available to members only.

Last edited by 720Deere; 03-10-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Emergency Services

Excellent Job Matt!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

your doing an awsome job matt!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

Thanks guys! Please do me a favor and send your email address and a phone number along with your nominations. I'm creating a member directory for future use plus setting up mass emails is easier than doing PMs as well.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Emergency Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by 720Deere View Post
Thanks guys! Please do me a favor and send your email address and a phone number along with your nominations. I'm creating a member directory for future use plus setting up mass emails is easier than doing PMs as well.
PM sent
Old 03-10-2008, 12:36 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 720Deere View Post

I have removed 06TWO50DIESEL, DKR and Maintain from the list intentionally. As Org mods they are not eligible to hold these positions.
I was going to say might as well get me the Historian spot since I take a ton of pics/videos' and Dave and I started meeting up and started modding our trucks about a year and a half ago.

O well.

One thing I'd like to add, out of the nominee's... I'd make sure the people we're voting on actually want the title/position.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Banned

Unfortunately we have 3 mods that I think could all be an asset to our chapter but can't hold office because of this rule. I didn't make the rules, I just have to follow them.

I think the group would agree that we don't want to make anyone who isn't interested feel compelled to take one of these positions. With the names that I have seen come in so far I think we will be ok. Naturally it's up to the individuals to say yeah or nay to the nomination.

Just because you can't officially be the Historian doesn't mean that you can't help that person. Posting pictures and doing a write-up about our activities will ultimately be the historian's responsibility, but I'm sure whomever takes that position will gladly accept all the pictures, videos and assistance that others may be able to offer.

This concept has a lot of potential and is seeing a lot of enthusiasm early on. I hope that the fire continues to burn just as intently a year or more from now.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:52 PM
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Send a message via Skype™ to DKR
I was about to ask where we were! Then I remembered!

Stupid question, but we can still nom and vote, right? Guess I'll have to reread the bylaws.

And Matt, again, awesome job compiling all this and getting it together!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:57 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Understood Matt - very diplomatic.

I'll be voting momentarily.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Banned

I have received a few nominations already and I have to make a request. My name has come up on a few of them and I have to respectfully decline any of the three positions. I have been fine with getting this thing going but never had any aspirations of holding a position on the board.

If there was not anybody else capable of handling things I would do it but we have plenty of capable members and I would rather not do it. I will gladly help whoever becomes the director in any way I can. I have already compiled a fairly comprehensive member directory that I will turn over to the elected "powers that be".

Last edited by 720Deere; 03-10-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.