Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Clubs in southeast Michigan

7K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  metonka7 
#1 ·
Are there any Powerstoke Clubs in southeast Michigan? I just bought mt first diesel truck and now im hooked.

#6 ·
Nice well theres really no clubs around here but ive got quite a few buddys with psd's. if ya ever need help with somethin be sure to let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#9 · (Edited)
Wayne County here. VERY familiar with Milford. My yard was by the GM tech Cntr by Buno Rd. I finally retired and am keeping my current F-250. This is my third one of these and I love um. My Father worked for FoMoCo for 50 years so all I have ever owned is Ford. I will figure out the posting picture thing. Just had the truck completely "made over" nothing really special other than it pretty much looks brand new. Added nurf bars, cap, Warn hubs and sound system but other than that I just enjoy owning it. Hope to learn more from you all and great there are many of you close by or in familiar stompin grounds.
95redrifle...REAL nice!!!!

#10 ·
Dearborn here. 4th generation Ford Employee, first one not skilled trades as I am an engineer. Bought my first diesel 2 weeks ago and I am never going back! Bought an 05 F250 with 98k miles. Bone stock and plan on tuning this bad boy up next year! New to diesels, but wouldn't mind meeting up with a few PSD owners and talk shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.