t-ray-4ray t-ray-4ray is offline
Compression Ignition Addict
- About t-ray-4ray
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- i bought a powerstroke need info
- like power in anything i drive
- cars, custom trucks, and harleys
- Exact Location
- bayou vista
- tug boat captain/port captain
- 2001 f350 4x4 srw
- TruckProfile.com Page
- Diesel Journal Page
- 7.3 DI factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Crew Cab Short Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- K&n, 5inch stright pipe, hutch mod, coolant filter
- Primary Vehicle Use
- if im not offshore it gets used daily getting parts for boats and peterbilts and hauling trailers
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- 2000 f-350 4x4 extended cab, went from a flatbed work truck to what you see now, all done by me. Early 99 engine, billet low stall converter, rebuilt trans, all new uvch, new belt tensioners and idler pulley, rebuilt injectors, all new icp, idm, cps, hutch mod, k&n intake, white valve covers, wicked wheel, 5 inch exhaust, php hydra chip 15pos, 8" superlift, 20 inch black and machined rims, 2" billet spacers, 37/13.50r20 toyo open country tires, rough country dual stabilizer, 05 front end with 10k hid lights, amber led cab lights, 09 ford van bucket seats, 2010 f150 center console, b&m ratchet shifter, aero force scan gauge, b&m trans cooler used as a fuel cooler,
- Total Albums: 4
- Total Pictures: 10
- Albums Created by t-ray-4ray
- Last Activity: 02-18-2017 02:03 PM
- Join Date: 02-28-2010
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Powerstroke.org Rookie
- 6.4lmonster is offline
|08:56 AM - Corey@CNCFAB quoted t-ray-4ray in post Tuners, Programmers and chips OH MY!
But this PHP Hydra will let me ...
|07:23 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted markwemple in post Suddenly died
I have the factory lid on the f...
|10:22 AM - tonka329 quoted t-ray-4ray in post Extremely loud turbo
Sounds like the ebpv did it sou...
|09:22 AM - markwemple quoted t-ray-4ray in post Suddenly died
I just said that because of his...
|08:21 PM - forthehalibut quoted t-ray-4ray in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Well I can tell you this it did...
|07:46 AM - GETFURIOUS quoted t-ray-4ray in post My very useful custom work truck build
Just purchased a 1982 Suzuki gs...
|06:00 AM - t-ray-4ray quoted metalman23 in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Nice job man, looks good what ...
|05:58 PM - metalman23 quoted t-ray-4ray in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Head ache rack done just have t...
|04:21 PM - partyman97_3 quoted t-ray-4ray in post Wheel bearing hub assembly questions
I know it's going to be frowned...
|09:43 AM - M3xpress quoted t-ray-4ray in post Fuel Bowl Problem
I used a wix this last time wit...
|07:54 AM - M3xpress quoted t-ray-4ray in post Fuel Bowl Problem
Did you get a new cap and filte...
|07:13 PM - DaveP. quoted t-ray-4ray in post New to sight. New f-250 7.3 2002 owner 300k
I just recently did a filter ki...
|05:57 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted DaveP. in post New to sight. New f-250 7.3 2002 owner 300k
At 300K, it is very likely ...
|09:14 AM - t-ray-4ray quoted RollenCoal in post Possibly a long road ahead
well it'll hurt for a while til...
|03:27 AM - RollenCoal quoted t-ray-4ray in post Possibly a long road ahead
**** if your spending another 3...
|05:14 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted SpunCopper in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
NOLA? Fourchon? I'm about 18...
|09:33 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted DaveP. in post I HATE my OEM fuel filter housing
My 99's valve and O-rings h...
|08:54 PM - RJC2 quoted t-ray-4ray in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
I tried the same with this truc...
|08:40 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted RJC2 in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
I guess I'm your polar op...
|08:35 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted JustinOOO9 in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Had my truck since march of thi...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|