t-ray-4ray t-ray-4ray is online now
Compression Ignition Addict
- About t-ray-4ray
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- i bought a powerstroke need info
- like power in anything i drive
- cars, custom trucks, and harleys
- Exact Location
- bayou vista
- tug boat captain/port captain
- 2001 f350 4x4 srw
- TruckProfile.com Page
- Diesel Journal Page
- 7.3 DI factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Crew Cab Short Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- K&n, 5inch stright pipe, hutch mod, coolant filter
- Primary Vehicle Use
- if im not offshore it gets used daily getting parts for boats and peterbilts and hauling trailers
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- 2000 f-350 4x4 extended cab, went from a flatbed work truck to what you see now, all done by me. Early 99 engine, billet low stall converter, rebuilt trans, all new uvch, new belt tensioners and idler pulley, rebuilt injectors, all new icp, idm, cps, hutch mod, k&n intake, white valve covers, wicked wheel, 5 inch exhaust, php hydra chip 15pos, 8" superlift, 20 inch black and machined rims, 2" billet spacers, 37/13.50r20 toyo open country tires, rough country dual stabilizer, 05 front end with 10k hid lights, amber led cab lights, 09 ford van bucket seats, 2010 f150 center console, b&m ratchet shifter, aero force scan gauge, b&m trans cooler used as a fuel cooler,
- Total Albums: 4
- Total Pictures: 10
- Albums Created by t-ray-4ray
- Last Activity: Today 02:07 PM
- Current Activity: Viewing Thread My very useful custom work truck build
- Join Date: 02-28-2010
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Powerstroke.org Rookie
- 6.4lmonster is offline
|08:41 PM - RJC2 quoted t-ray-4ray in post My very useful custom work truck build
Been on the boat for 1 1/2 mont...
|07:40 PM - SparkyF250 quoted t-ray-4ray in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Dang well I have the manual tra...
|04:31 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted utown_PWRstroke_smoke in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Weathertech doesn't make mats that fit man...
|03:46 PM - Firth4X4 quoted t-ray-4ray in post Rear main seal
Normally it's just fuel drippin...
|07:50 PM - RollenCoal quoted t-ray-4ray in post Possibly a long road ahead
I have no dog in this fight but...
|06:12 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted utown_PWRstroke_smoke in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
My truck has the stock plastic floors inst...
|04:49 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted RollenCoal in post Possibly a long road ahead
If this was directed at me afte...
|12:30 PM - F2502001 quoted t-ray-4ray in post How do you pull the instrument panel? Is it bad?
The entire dash bezel covers ev...
|11:44 AM - t-ray-4ray quoted kwthere in post 2002 7.3 with intermittent power loss
With the tank dropped, and w...
|12:02 PM - NoRalPh quoted t-ray-4ray in post 2002 7.3 with intermittent power loss
That's the dumbest thing I ever...
|11:34 AM - 7.3 powerchoke quoted t-ray-4ray in post 2002 7.3 with intermittent power loss
That's the dumbest thing I ever...
|12:53 PM - RollenCoal quoted t-ray-4ray in post Possibly a long road ahead
Hate that it's coming to that w...
|02:00 PM - jjplumley quoted t-ray-4ray in post Engine quit during coolant flush flush. Now only runs for a few seconds and dies
Check to make sure your filter ...
|07:56 AM - t-ray-4ray quoted The Next Level in post Possibly a long road ahead
I second that on the fuel line. I w...
|06:50 AM - The Next Level quoted t-ray-4ray in post Possibly a long road ahead
Everything you have for the hut...
|05:44 AM - Ninjabread quoted t-ray-4ray in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
A good mod for you would be tak...
|06:00 PM - RollenCoal quoted t-ray-4ray in post Possibly a long road ahead
Are you here for the progress a...
|04:21 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted RichG in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
I like the body kit. I hav...
|05:19 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted Ninjabread in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
|07:08 PM - t-ray-4ray quoted RollenCoal in post Possibly a long road ahead
No; Morel of the story, next ti...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|