nuthinbutfords nuthinbutfords is offline
Compression Ignition Addict
- About nuthinbutfords
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- Another site
- Pretty much a noob to the diesel stuff. Just trying to learn as much as I can about the ol 7.3's
- Exact Location
- Gainesville FL
- Own Lawn Buisness
- E99 F250 with 172000
- 7.3 DI factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Extended Cab Short Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- 4in BDS lift with 20x12 Moto Metal 962 wheels and 35in Trail Grapplers
- Primary Vehicle Use
- tow rig
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- E99 F250
BDS 4in lift with Fox shocks
20x12 962's on 35in Trail grapps
pro comp ladder bars (want something better)
DP tuner F5 chip
5in MBRP exhaust with 7in tip
05 Harley Davidson front end
Retro Solutions 55w 5k hids
And hopefully more mods to come
- E99 F250
- Last Activity: 09-22-2016 06:15 PM
- Join Date: 11-16-2008
- Referrals: 0
|08:17 PM - RJC2 quoted nuthinbutfords in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
They're asking 29 but i have talked...
|06:24 PM - RJC2 quoted nuthinbutfords in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Took it to the local dealer today. ...
|11:46 PM - 79jasper quoted nuthinbutfords in post What did you do to your 7.3 Today?
Well the truck hit 200,000 miles to...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|