Frostbite Frostbite is offline
Compression Ignition Addict
- About Frostbite
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- E-9 Washington Air National Guard
- Snowmobiling, bow hunting, fishing, ATV, Dual Sport motorcycle riding
- Exact Location
- Cheney, Washington
- Quality Assurance Superintendent
- 97 Powerstroke
- 7.3 DI factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Extended Cab Long Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- All Terrain
- TW Chip, Large K&N conical filter, after market down pipe, cat removed
- Primary Vehicle Use
- Hauling enclosed snowmobile trailer, pontoon boat and hauling my 12' pickup camper
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- I am original owner of 97 Extended Cab 4x4 with 86,000 miles, Unlimited Diesel 175/30 Stage 1.5 Injectors, ATS Intercooler, Tony Wildman 6 Position Chip, 4" Turbo Back Diamond Eye Exhaust, Stealth SPR1 HPOP, Wicked Wheel 2, Hypermax Combo Boost/EGT Gauge, DIY Intake, FPR Mod, CCV Mod, IDM Mod, 203 degree T Stat, Stainless Steel High Pressure Crossover Line, Fitch Fuel Catalyst, 40,000 lb. Trucool Max Transmission Cooler. Next up a Bean's D-66, electric fuel, torque converter and a valve body.
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:28 AM
- Join Date: 05-13-2008
- Referrals: 0
|10:10 AM - Corey@CNCFAB quoted Frostbite in post Help me determine my next step......
I got the part numbers for the...
|03:32 PM - terryknight quoted Frostbite in post Help me determine my next step......
I haven't been on the forum mu...
|09:36 PM - j.mo quoted Frostbite in post Thinking about selling OBS and updating to 6.4 or 6.7
How are the Dodges? I drove a ...
|07:05 AM - Horizon122 quoted Frostbite in post Thinking about selling OBS and updating to 6.4 or 6.7
Thanks for the help guys. I...
|05:25 PM - ars5147 quoted Frostbite in post Thinking about selling OBS and updating to 6.4 or 6.7
should I possibly think about ...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|