6.0newb! 6.0newb! is offline
Serving Our Country!
- About 6.0newb!
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- google machine
- off road everything, quads, fishing, rc cars
- Exact Location
- Irvine, California
- US Navy engineman
- 06 f-250
- 6.0 factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Extended Cab Short Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- All Terrain
- Primary Vehicle Use
- dd, off road, towing
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- 06 f-250 ecsb xlt fx4, mbrp 4" cool duals, afe stage 2 intake, bpd water pump, bpd egr cooler, stc update, stand pipes, dummy plugs, blue spring, late 04 up pipe, wicked wheel 2, pmm coolant filter, riff raff ic boots, t6-5w40, rotella elc, leveling kit with 350 blocks, pro comp pro runner shocks, php ficm tuner, insight cts w/egt, sct x3 with canned tunes...... for now
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 08-02-2012 12:41 AM
- Visitor Messages for 6.0newb!
- Last Activity: Today 12:42 AM
- Join Date: 04-21-2012
- Referrals: 0
|07:39 PM - 6.0newb! quoted cRaZy8 in post Time to get dirty- BPD cooler, Powerstop brakes, DIY RR & more...
They labeled them wrong. Ju...
|04:09 PM - 6.0newb! quoted cRaZy8 in post Time to get dirty- BPD cooler, Powerstop brakes, DIY RR & more...
Seals, and new backing plat...
|07:59 PM - 6.0newb! quoted Master_Chase in post Brake failure, need to go 60 miles
The bolt and hose clamp will keep...
|07:49 PM - Master_Chase quoted 6.0newb! in post Brake failure, need to go 60 miles
Funny you mention that becaus...
|07:46 PM - 6.0newb! quoted Master_Chase in post Brake failure, need to go 60 miles
Since your upgrading/replacing yo...
|06:33 PM - 6.0newb! quoted andrewlong in post
|02:56 PM - 6.0newb! quoted Master_Chase in post 6.0 powerstroke FICM tuning
If you want to roll coal load the...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|