thebierguy thebierguy is offline
- About thebierguy
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- Searching info about the 7.3 psd
- Graduated from college in May 2010 from UW-Madison. Found a great job in the Northwoods of WI.
- Hockey, Golf, Hunting, Ice Fishing,
- Exact Location
- Hazelhurst, WI
- Civil Engineer
- 2006 Ford F-350 CCSB
- 6.0 factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Crew Cab Short Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- All Terrain
- 4" Turboback exhaust, B&W Gooseneck,
- Primary Vehicle Use
- Casual Driver, Hauling wood, Pulling Trailers, Plowing Snow
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
2006 Ford F-350 6.0 Crew Cab Lariat Short Box./4" exhaust/SCT X4 7015 (Currently SRL)/Old Android Cell Phone with Torque App/08+ Rear Differential Cover/B&W Goosneck hitch/Sinister Coolant Filter/High Idle/Blue Spring/Purchased 2/28/2014
2002 Ford F-350 7.3 Crew Cab Lariat Short Box, SOLD 2/24/2014
- Last Activity: Today 01:43 PM
- Join Date: 01-11-2011
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Turbos = Witchcraft
- TooMuch03 is offline
|12:12 PM - thebierguy quoted cRaZy8 in post TC-W3 & Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Booster Mixture?
I premix my bottles for sum...
|08:07 AM - thebierguy quoted MurderedStroker in post Midwest Chapter Logo Ideas
483505 Diggin this one, and I agr...
|07:41 AM - waggonerj quoted thebierguy in post From the Midwest?
Hey. Just saw this thread. I'...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|