Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SoCal section!

11K views 88 replies 41 participants last post by  SonE1978 
#1 · (Edited)
SoCal Roll Call!...

Post up what city you live.. if we can get enough people ill start setting up monthly or bi monthly meetups

im out here in Simi Valley

-Raul

#68 ·
Hey the SoCal section is waken up??? nice!! I would love to get a new super duty, for now Ill change the oil in my current 06 F550 and keep running it….

#70 ·
Well I have been incognito for a couple of months. I can get a Ram 2500 for 1% below dealer invoice.(thru a program I belong to) I gave a Ford dealer a copy of the build sheet I got from The Ram dealer, and asked him if he could match the price on a 2016 Lariat. He didn't call back yet.
I was on True Car and building a new 2016 F250 CC/LB 4x4 Power Stroke and I had not even submitted the final sheet and this kid was on the telephone. I really do not want to deal with this dealership.(I can walk from my home to the dealer) The reason I do not want to deal with them is I was there a couple of months ago looking for a pamphlet on the 2015 Super Duty, I walked around their lot for almost 45mins. looking at several f-250 f-350 and a f-450, there were 6 salesman standing around talking and I know they all saw me because I walked up to the truck they were all standing around opened the door and got in it.:mad: Then I walked inside the show room,they basically ignored me because I was wearing blue jeans a T-shirt and an Oil Skin drovers jacket, (it was raining that day one of the few times it rains here) finally a salesman walked up behind me and asked me in Spanish if he could help me. I turned around looked at him and asked him if I looked like I was from south of the border, but not that politely. :censored: (you fill it in :soapbox::doh:)
I have also taken my truck there for service once and they ripped me off I had a coupon for $19.95 they never called and it cost me $199.00 bucks. That was shortly after I bought my truck. Since then I have driven 30 miles to a dealer in North County to have all service done on it.
I have been dealing with a dealer in the county and he told me he would match any legitimate price I got so wish me luck. I like the looks of the Ford far better than the Ram. I wish I could get a Cummins diesel in it, but I have read some encouraging reports about the Power Stroke.

#74 ·
Hey Matt how are you doing? Call me sometime we can hang out.

#79 ·
Native San Diegan and just now finding this thread - "Helloooooooo Out There!!!!"

Let's get together and talk Powerstrokes!!!

~Joe

#84 ·
I got a ‘05 E350 for cheap! (Bad EGR cooler) I have a 4runner that is setup for Baja but with the wife, three boys and two dogs there is just not enough room. With the van I can take out the back seat and still have more than enough room. I am rebuilding the engine right now then once that is put back together I will convert it to 4x4 with a kit from ujoint off-road.

The plan is to have the ultimate off road rig for the whole family and everyone’s friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.