Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SoCal section!

11K views 88 replies 41 participants last post by  SonE1978 
#1 · (Edited)
SoCal Roll Call!...

Post up what city you live.. if we can get enough people ill start setting up monthly or bi monthly meetups

im out here in Simi Valley

-Raul

#39 ·
huntington beach........

#40 ·
West Palmdale, we have some good shops up here. I've heard good things about "The shop in Quartz Hill" certified bullet proof diesel shop and the other a friend owns "Big Power Diesel " he does mostly Cummins work but has a great 6.0 guy and is possibly too honest. His work is very good.

#42 ·
*bump*
I see 6.0's all day everyday around here and Valencia... There has to be more SoCal members! Also T&R performance in Simi Valley is a BPD shop, spoke to the guys at BPD in Mesa Az and they had heard good things about them. Guy I spoke to at T&R sounded very knowledgeable and when I drive by he had a few 6.0's lined up out front. He's also a Carli suspension dealer.

#50 ·
Hey Raul... look who found his way over here. lol

Also, Pasadena here.

#51 ·
Hey guys my name is Tyler im a new owner of an 05 6.0 in Menifee, CA. Just wanted to introduce myself, truck has a bulletproofed oil cooler, about to do the blue spring mod, and already has a 5th wheel hitch and leveling hitch in the rear, along with airbags. Excited to get some stuff done to my dream truck (always wanted a 4x4 diesel CC). So planning on adding a lift and 35s next as the stock tires look really weak compared to the size of the truck lol.

#53 ·
Phil in Escondido is in.

#58 ·
Torrance is checked in..........

I also see a ton of 6.0s cruising around my neck of the woods, where are they all?

#59 ·
Did this thread die on the vine? Dang we shoulda did a meet this last weekend at the Sand Show....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.