This is where all information pertaining to the Chapter will be held.
Maryland Powerstrokers By-Laws:
1 - The Director may make changes to existing By-Laws as developing situations demand attention. By-Laws may also be added or modified by popular vote.
2 - Director Responsibilities will include but are not limited too: Running of the chapter, scouting and setting up G2G's (get togethers), keeping track of members and updating members list. Setting up the polls and keeping everyone updated on the goings on!
3 - Vice Director will carry on all the responsibilities of the director and will be made director in such a case as the acting director steps down, is removed or is to drunk! Vice Director is also expected to assist the Director in his duties.
4 - The Historian will have the responsibility of documenting and photographing any and all G2G's and any events. In the event that the historian cannot make it to an event then it will be the historian’s responsibility to find another member that can.
5 - Map Keeper will have the responsibility of keeping track of members and their city of residence only! He will maintain our Google Map in order to facilitate G2G locations, and to give chapter members approximate locations of other members in times of need.
6 - Any Officer can be removed at any time by a majority vote of the membership, or a unanimous vote of the other officers of the chapter. Maryland Powerstrokers will recognize these officers. Those being the Director, Vice Director, Historian and Map Keeper. and Treasurer
7 – Appointed Officers will at no time assume they hold authority over the chapter, or forget their responsibilities.
8 - G2G attendance is not mandatory. However, members may be dropped for continued non participation. Additionally, if you have committed to attending a G2G, and there is a fee involved with that G2G, you will still be expected to pay your fees, to prevent other members from covering your portion. Special consideration will be given to special circumstances.
9- Members will be expected to be civil AT ALL TIMES to other members and the general public. Remember that you are displaying the chapter name. No one wants to get pulled over by the Cop, whose daughter got called fat by someone with a Maryland Powerstrokers logo...
10. Public lewdness, Profanity, or excessive drunkenness in front of Members families, especially children, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
11. All voting by chapter members, will take place in polls posted in the Chapter area. All polls will run for a period of 7 days.
12. Any members found in serious violation of these laws will be considered by the chapter, for removal from the chapter. Or, depending on offense, asked to "take a break" for a period of time. A poll will be used to collect majority vote.
13. Any officers found in serious violation of these laws will be considered by the chapter for removal from the position they hold, and/or removal from the chapter. A poll will be used to collect majority vote.
14. G2G plans, will not be changed within 48 hours of said G2G. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration, (I.E. sled pull/car show event cancellation) if a G2G is in progress and a motion for a new event is introduced, all Chapter Members within the immediate geographical vicinity, or that have RSVP'd, will be contacted or given 1 hour to respond to voicemail before the new event is pursued.
Vice Director- MDDiesel
( Copy and past the URL and add this to the end of the link below " [/img][/url] " . Then put the URL link under your Control Panel > Signature section where you would type mods etc)