Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anything happening

3K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  MikesF350ps 
#1 ·
Have we all dwindled out of posting on here? Anybody doing anything fun? Anybody put new mods on their trucks?
Well I did buy a donor truck I decided to not just do the 4x4 conversion but to also do a 6spd as well. Let's see what others are doing post it up.

#2 ·
Hello I don't know what happen to everybody, I posted something about the car/truck show in Glen Burnie and nobody responded. as for my truck I changed my hood to ram air that all..

#3 ·
Hey I would meet for the show I don't know about showing my work in progress though lol do better to show my bike lol. How does that ram air look on the truck I thought about putting a cervins two inch rise on mine.

#4 ·
Looks great just look at my avatar

#5 ·
I didn't see a post about the Glen Burnie show?

I wish this section would notify me if there were new threads... The site doesnt make it easy to find the chapters section

#6 ·
#7 ·
I'll definitely be there if anyone else is going. Let's make a "meet" out of it....

#8 ·
I'm definitely going

#9 ·
Finally I see a maryland chapter for the first time. Whats up guys? yall still considering the eastern shore part of md right? lol

#10 ·
Hello Russell, and yes the ES is part of MD...

#11 ·
Maryland Spring Car Truck & Bike show
is April 23 2016 9 -3
Pep Boys Glen Burnie MD

Is there anybody going beside myself

#12 ·
this place has been fairly dead for a while.

i would like to go but can't do it on this short notice.

we used to talk all the time about a meet up, but that has never happened

#13 ·
Hey terryknight, yes this is dead I log on everyday and nothing has change so how it going all is well with you. I'll be going to Tennessee next month for 2 weeks a little vacation all in all truck running great and I'm still here.

Michael

#14 ·
i will admit since they changed the format several months ago i find the site much more of a PITA to use, so i don't. also not doing a whole lot to my truck other than driving it and working with it. so nothing new to write about. got married4/15 , bought a house 7/15, settling into life as an "adult"

#15 ·
Sound good, well take it easy be safe and hope to see you down the road.....

#16 ·
Not a fan on the new layout either. Logged in one day...Couldn't find the chapter section easy...so got off and havent been on for months.
Going to look at travel trailers then I'm going to try and stop by the show

#17 ·
The show sucked more cars and bikes may be 4 or 5 trucks until the sun came out it was dead I rolled out about 2:30

#18 ·
I stopped by as well but only stayed for about 20 minutes. The turnout was abysmal and the weather was not pleasant.

#19 ·
just got back from Iceland, went for our honeymoon. saw a lot of Ford products from N America. all the 3/4 and one tone were diesel. including a couple 6 door 6.7 excursions (i think the company that builds them is in KY). they had 5 link rear suspensions with bags in the read fraily stock front suspension and huge fender flairs and tires. they use the for transporting people off road. and no i didn't go.

#20 ·
Welcome back! I've seen a bunch of those youtube vids

#21 ·
Hello,
It's that time again here in Severna Park (AACO) THE EHVFC CARNIVAL
Earleigh Heights Vol. Fire Co.
161 Ritchie Hwy
Severna Park MD 21146

Date July 7 thru 16
Time 6-11 pm
See me for wrist band (free) ride all night I'll be at the bit beef stand back by beer garden yes beer garden

Michael

#22 ·
I should be there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.