Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cecil County Videos

2K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  mario a diangelo 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Cool videos!! Sorry to everyone i didn't make it out. I had a lil tooooo much fun friday night for my birthday and was in no condition to do anything on saturday, LOL. Man i hope everyone had a blast and i'm sad i missed everything.

#7 ·
Cool Nally, thanks for posting those!

As sad as it is to say, those were my two fastest runs of the day. I posted the few pics I got in the other thread Dockboy had.

It was great to meet some new faces!

Marty, here is your 13.05 run...

#9 ·
WOW!! that looks like a blast...sweet videos too guys :thumb:

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
marty's truck is no joke..I was pumped that i made it out there. I ran my truck and landed a 13.5 and followed that by a 13.2 pass..i was super happy with that!
This coming from a 6.0 owner! LOL

Seriously though, I can't believe how your truck ran on those big tires w/o spray... they look to be at least 36's!!!

#18 ·
This coming from a 6.0 owner! LOL

Seriously though, I can't believe how your truck ran on those [highlight]big tires[/highlight] w/o spray... they look to be [highlight]at least 36's!!![/highlight]

Am I missing something??

#12 ·
Great Runs Fellaz!!
Thanks for those shari'n vids

#14 ·
marty, im looking at my post and thinking wtf is going on??? haha i see that you edited it. i was super impressed with how fast your truck was moving out. i hate them tires i got. they are 35s. i gotta get something smaller for the track. you should take a ride up this way august 3rd englishtown diesel nationals should be a good time. i should have my bottle all hooked up and ready to go. Im hoping for some 12s with stock turbo, sticks and fuel. that would be sick

#21 ·
you should take a ride up this way august 3rd englishtown diesel nationals should be a good time.
I would love to come and pound out some 12's. In fact all those guys I was hanging out besides the ORG members were Nation members, half of who are from NJ and kept asking me to come up and rep the ole 7.3 lol.

However I can't because I work Sundays :sad:

#15 ·
Evan...with spray you should see some good 12s. I was 12.9s with stock fuel and my "stock" 03 turbo.:thumb: If your 13.2s already, I would put money on decent 12s, even with 35s.:nod: My tires measure out to be about 34.5"s.

#16 ·
thanks alot Eric, thats good to know. it was a really cool event. that was my only my 2nd time at the track with my truck. I really hope i can see some 12s. Im gonna hook up my nx kit this week and fix my puking problem lol..doing the egr delete tomorrow. all i gotta say is my ITP tune was doing some serious work over my previous 14.0 passes i made a few weeks back when i first ran the truck. Thanks again and hope to see your truck run again!

#17 ·
eric, you were running 12.9s with stock sticks 03 turbo and spray? thats impressive. I wish i saw a 13.0 pass that would have been sick. I gotta get a fass. I got an airdog on there, i wanna make that a standalone kit or mate that with the raptor from pure flow.

so you ran a 12.9 and then upgraded to the 190s and made a 12.5 pass?

#25 ·
I heard mr. maintain won my local carroll co. pull friday night

#27 ·
If it wasn't him there is another bamf up here that took all the d-max and cummins to school:woot:
platinum as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.