Votes: 8 22.9%

Name for our GROUP

8K views 168 replies 21 participants last post by  720Deere 
#1 ·
NEORG'ers

NEDM - North East Diesel Members

North Eastern ORG Association

#6 ·
I don't know. None of those seem real catchy to me but then again I'm a little off the normal pace! I would like to see something with Mid Atlantic or Central Atlantic in the name. There is always the Mason-Dixon thing but it's sort of taken already. Quad State is kind of cool but it's also semi limiting. We now have people coming from Virginia and maybe eventually New York. That's why I like some sort of Atlantic or East Coast theme.

I just can't think of anything catchy. Quad State Powerstrokers or Powerstrokes seems doable. We'll figure something out I'm sure and Nate will do a good jon on a logo.

#8 ·
Boy is that a good description!

#16 ·
ECO works for me. I just wonder what Org is going to mean to average person. I like the FFV badge as well just without the little symbol. I may have to pick one of those up for the tailgate!

#17 ·
ECO - East Coast Orger's. Hmmmmmm........ if someone reads that will they know what it means?? We do but will they?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.