Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pick the MD chapter logo

MD CHAPTER LOGO !!

4K views 43 replies 8 participants last post by  ol_Blue97 
#1 ·
time to vote on the MD chapter logo. once the poll has been open for a month i will take the poll results and record them and brand that out new logo to submit fo the MD chapter! i wet back around 25 pages and selected 7 of the previous logos we have designed and reposted them in here.

there will be a letter next to each logo that corrosponds with the letter in the poll. once you decide which logo you like, vote for the letter next to the logo, so here we go. keep in mind that the logo my have to be changed slightly to work in a window decal with the color and backrounds.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

See less See more
#2 ·
i voted!.... i got my poll done terry, is your turbo in yet??

#3 ·
Voted! Can't wait for warm weather and windows down and tunes going!

#4 ·
Nice work ol Blue97

#5 ·
Looks good ol Blue97. I was just thinking that anybody can make a poll and if it wasn't done yet, I was gonna do it

#7 ·
Now that the LOGO's has been posted since 2-27-13, You would think a lot more MD would have VOTED by now, just my 2 cent

#8 ·
I'm suprised my self... And we have to wait 1 month on the vote? Maybe put up anther reminder in the ppl of md thread??

#9 ·
I can leave it open longer if yall like.... were getting the crab anyway. I will fix the voting to do so.... LOL!

#10 ·
I say we get this show on the road. 1 month is a long time to wait when the rest of us are ready to get together yesterday

#11 ·
No one is stopping us from meeting up and drinking beer.... just will have to wait to do it as a chapter..

#12 ·
Sounds good, tomorrow, lets tear through a couple ft of snow while drinking beer

#13 ·
I'm already planning on that^

#20 · (Edited)
I know Im late to the game, wish I seen this earlier. I like doing these

I can do pretty much whatever. But Im tired as I just got off of work. Let meknow if you guys like it, or whatever. I can do pretty much what you guys want as I said. If not one likes it okay lol

Good work bud but none of these would work. Color is extremely expensive and it's too detailed for a logo. It needs to be something easily identifiable from a distance. Not to mention all of that detail would hike the prices up on the logo and, in grayscale, make it look muddied

#16 ·
Holy crap those are really good!!

#17 ·
I would have to re configure the poll. But if yall want one of thoes we can vote on it.....

I would have to close this thread ans start a new one and everyone will need to revote.

And i worked 16hrs last night and was not prepared to work it. (Someone called out last minute) so im sleeping all day today.

#18 ·
Not gunna lie but I think I would chamber my vote to to his number 2 or 4.

#22 ·
I can dumb it down...

One other thing and they should've taught this in your class.... The Orioles and one eyed are registered trademarks and copyright protected. These cannot be used without consent. To be safe, the crab and turbo you used could be copyright material as well so check those out. You have to be careful when you copy and paste others artwork.

#24 ·
But were not making profit off of it lol They use it all the time in LAX jerseys, shorts etc etc.
Okay its whatever fellas.
Im not sure what LAX is? Im just letting you know what the laws are, CYA kinda deal if you know what I mean. If you use the logos under the Fair Use clause, it still has to be defendable in court. Which means the hiring of lawyers, etc. Its just easier to stay away from the stuff

#26 ·
Im only speaking for myself and not on behalf of the other guys. I got your PM and will take care of it.

Good to know, lacrosse is a sport ive never been around

#28 ·
I was thinking the something about the color scale. I did like the logo, but there was too much going on.needed to be a little more simple.

#29 ·
Lets close this poll and get this ish on the road! Spring is almost here and weather shaping up.. Letsss goooo

#30 ·
I Agree it's been too long

#31 ·
Your wish is my command... the turbo crab it is.... i would like to change up the placement of the words inside the shield tho.... i will PM them tonite.

#32 ·
so appraiently they deleted the closong of the thread tool that ive used b4...
Now i have 2 dates that we need to decide on.. meet will be at cecil county race way on a test and tune day so if anyone want to run they can

-april 27, which is the same night as the opening mudd bog at the BUCK if anyone wants to end the night there

-may 25, just the test and tune and can have a fire and beer at my house when it gets dark

#35 ·
There is a meet on may 11th down your way.... look up cowles ford powerstroke/ mustang show 21013 on facebook, or even on google and im sure it will come up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.