Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pick the MD chapter logo

MD CHAPTER LOGO !!

4K views 43 replies 8 participants last post by  ol_Blue97 
#1 ·
time to vote on the MD chapter logo. once the poll has been open for a month i will take the poll results and record them and brand that out new logo to submit fo the MD chapter! i wet back around 25 pages and selected 7 of the previous logos we have designed and reposted them in here.

there will be a letter next to each logo that corrosponds with the letter in the poll. once you decide which logo you like, vote for the letter next to the logo, so here we go. keep in mind that the logo my have to be changed slightly to work in a window decal with the color and backrounds.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

See less See more
#37 ·
Look over on the powerstroke army... i know its on there.

#38 ·
Kevin (Rescue 250) is the one organizing the Cowles Ford event. His home board is PSN. There will be a few of us heading down that way.

On another note, it's good to see you all trying to organize a Md. Chapter. If y'all meet up at Cecil Dragway I might swing by and hang out if you'll have me. :D

#39 ·
Well we certainly tried to get something going. I was actually amazed at how fast it died down.
Good news is there's still a few of us that are hanging in there and we'll be getting together pretty soon

#40 ·
Yes, how fast it died is what was made me hesetate in taking it further.

but we are still having a meet MAY 25 at Cecil County. Shoud be a good time.

#41 ·
Yup. Kinda a bummer but oh well. I don't really like stickers on the truck anyway.

I'll be at the May 25th event. Hopefully my parts are here this week from Trevor

#42 ·
I would like to be able to come to the May 25th but that the weekend I'll be camping with family and friends.:(

#43 ·
What time is everyone planning on meeting at Cecil?

#44 ·
10am may 25.. gates open at 8, race starts at 9 and closes at 4. but anytime is good. i will be there at 10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.