Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Drag Night/Dyno Day

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Cark 
#1 ·
Might be a trek for some of you Mainers, but I came across this shop here in NH, but it looks like a come one, come all event they are trying to expand. Drag night friday at NE Dragway in Epping, NH, then a day of fun saturday, if Im understanding the bulletin right.
If i am not working, I will probably be attending. anyone else interested possibly?

LINKY

#2 ·
Very interesting, if I'm around I might consider going, do you know much of north east performance, are they a reputable shop?

#3 ·
First I had ever heard of them, but their prices seem right around the right ballpark. not that thats much of a judgement, but i guess by going to check the meet and greet one could possibly find out. just happened to come across it from a link of a link of a link:rofl: i know diesel manor is local to me too, but he doesnt have a shop, but carries some of his smaller stuff if i remember what he had said correctly

#4 ·
Looks like an event that I'd be interested in going to. Maybe get on the dyno if its open to the public. A bunch of mu buddies are up at New England Dragway tonight for their ameture street night.. too bad I'm stuck at work. June 7th and 8th are the dates for this event.

#5 ·
From what I read of the description it seems like its open to the public :dunno: when I get some free time I'mma drop them an email to find out more about the event and such :icon_ford:

#6 ·
I'm thinking about heading over from York to check this out, might get crazy and have the truck dynoed... but realistically have a few bridges I should cross before worrying about things like that, you never know though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.