Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Nominations for New Chapter Director of LSP.

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  TwinTurboStroker 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been off the grid (org), and as a result haven't been here to really coordinate or do anything like I should be. Given my operational tempo at work and the rest of my life I'm going to step down as Chapter Director.

What this thread will serve as is a nomination board for Director of LSP. If you want to nominate someone list them. I'll let this run for around 12 days, and then I will take the nominations and make a poll and we can vote on it.

This is the only logical way to do this, so please keep the chit chat to a min.

Post up nominations, and please keep SIGNATURES turned off. Multiple nominations from separate members are good, so if you see someone that is nominated and want to nominate them as well... well do it.

Regards,

Kevin.

#2 ·
I'll be even more useless after July because I am getting married and start work in the Panhandle.
Asst. Dir. is about as much as I can do, and I haven't done a great job at that since I'm halfway around the globe.

I nominate Jarrod B, it's about time he stepped up to possible potential.
Mike B, if he accepts. He'll be in Central Texas until the spring.
Daniel, only bc it'd be funny to have a Cummins owner Dir of p-stroke chapter.

#5 ·
Jarrod x3

Time to step up to the plate, jarrod.

Sent from somewhere in Texas.....

#10 ·
Another Nomination for Jarrod.

#12 ·
Jarred x5 or 6 whatever we are on.

Because he is almost always easy to get ahold of, usually gets on daily, and is an organized (semi lol) person.

#14 ·
Get er done :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.