How do I join LSP Chapter - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Lone Star Powerstrokes Texas Chapter

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How do I join LSP Chapter

I am wondering how i go about jointing the Lone Star Powerstrokes chapter for the central Texas area. I was thinking i had already joined but I am not sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 06:23 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuesse View Post
I am wondering how i go about jointing the Lone Star Powerstrokes chapter for the central Texas area. I was thinking i had already joined but I am not sure

First off welcome, And it's no problem I had the same thoughts as well when I stumbled upon LSP. If you got to the LoneStarPowerStrokes page

Lone Star Powerstrokes - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Scott I'm guessing your around the Central Texas area? If so that would mean the Heart of Texas Sub Chapter would be your area. Check out this thread, introduce yourself and you will get to know some of the people in your area. Actually allot of good people close to you.

Coastal/South Sub Chapter Formation Thread

Next step would be to get with ThirdCoastStroker aka Casey and order a decal for your truck, we have 6 and 12 inch and can get them for whatever color you choose.

Decals Order Thread

Then you can check out the LSP Chat thread, allot of BS but some good conversations etc. Again there's some good people on here and allot of them are always up for going to events, meeting and helping wrench on a truck etc.

LSP Chat Thread

Just jump on in and introduce yourself and let them know where your located. I've recently set up a email to keep communication up with everyone on events or other news. Sometimes it's hard for people to check the forum, so I will send out emails on anything happening with the chapter etc. Check that out here:

LSP Communication

I know that was allot, but figured it would streamline the process. Very informal, no secret decoder rings. Just a bunch of good people that enjoy diesels and good times.

Welcome to LSP!

Kevin
Old 12-07-2011, 06:32 AM
Premium Member

Thanks for the info. Iv been a member of this site for years but wasn't sure on that part. I have talked to you before. I live in Hubbard but love Rockport. I have a Suburban sitting at the Airport there so i can fly in and get my salty air fix when i need it.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:42 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuesse View Post
Thanks for the info. Iv been a member of this site for years but wasn't sure on that part. I have talked to you before. I live in Hubbard but love Rockport. I have a Suburban sitting at the Airport there so i can fly in and get my salty air fix when i need it.

That's right, now I know why you seemed familiar......

Sorry about that, but yeah I remember chatting with you before about Rockport etc.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Premium Member

I mentioned that i talked to you to ThirdCoastStroker when i ordered my decals last week, he lives in Corpus i think. I was actually thinking of flying down this weekend if the weather is OK down there. My Bro-in-law mentioned he wanted some fresh shrimp and i don't need much of a reason to get coastal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.