North Texas Ressurection! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Lone Star Powerstrokes Texas Chapter

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up North Texas Ressurection!

I came back here to see that the North Texas chapter of LSP has fallen away again. I had to step away because I was just to busy to keep up with everything going on in my personal life and everybody over here. I have all that straightened out and have some consistency in my life again, so I am back. I couldn't see where anyone else stepped up after I was nominated and declined my nomination as sub chapter leader. It doesn't look like anyone has taken charge anyway. I am ready to get this ball rolling again and see if we can pick up a little steam this time around.

Here is what I have planned out so far. A monthly meeting. Weekends seem to be really hectic for me and I know they are for a lot of people as well, so I am thinking we will do a weekday meeting. Possible days are Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I play softball on Tuesdays, Thursdays are bike night/street racer night so I would like to avoid those two if possible. That leaves Wednesday. What better way to get through the week then to hang out with a few friends. Now we just need to pick a consistent Wednesday every month that we can meet up. Lets make it the third Wednesday of every month. Well what do you know, thats this coming Wednesday.

Now that we have a date planned lets pick a location. This time around lets make it simple. Hooters in Addison. How about 7:30.

We can move it to a different location every month to make it easier for different members once we get a feel for where people live and who will actually come.

If you cant make this one, no problem. Next GTG is scheduled for Oct 19th 7:30. Location TBD.

I hope to see some of you there. If not I will be there and having a few by myself.

F250 reg cab short bed
JMart is offline  
post #2 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 12:38 PM
Mob boss

 
Jarrod B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 26,951
Thanks: 25
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im just taggin to keep up with the north tx area.

2006 Ford F250 CCSB FX4 6.0

Sold
1997 F350 CCLB 2WD 7.3
1999 F350 CCLB 4WD 7.3
2003 F350 CCLB FX4 6.0





LSP Chapter Director

LSP Group Threads
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/lon...-powerstrokes/
Jarrod B is offline  
post #3 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Dont Mess With Texas!


 
ThirdCoastStroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Corpus Christi TX
Posts: 5,668
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Glad to see u back on bro revives that north Texas group and get er goin

Casey

08' F-350 King Ranch 4x4 CCSB
H&S Mini Maxx 300 HD
5" Straight Pipe to 7" rolled tip
AFE S2 PDS
ARP Head Studs
FloPro EGR Delete with Intake Elbow
FloPro CAC pipe
Rebuilt beefed up OEM Up pipes
Deisel Site Coolant Filter
Firestone RideRite Airbags
Leveled
35X12.50R20 ProComp Xtreme A/T
Ranch Hand Front and Rear Replacement Bumpers

ThirdCoastStroker is offline  
post #4 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will dig it out of the trash and get it started up again.

F250 reg cab short bed
JMart is offline  
post #5 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
JUGGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 511
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey, JMart. I'd love to come meet you guys, but Wednesdays are almost always no good for me. I suppose if I plan now, I could make it to the one on 10/19, but I gotta miss this one. Thanks for ramrodding this thing. I'll see ya when I see ya.
-john.

2005 F250 Lariat CCSB/170k mi./6sp Handshaker

Don't Worry
Dieselsite coolant filter, CAT ELC, Bulletproofed and monitored by BPD

Be Happy
SCT SF3, 4" Flo Pro, 2.5" Readylift SST, 35" GoodYear Fierce Attitude M/T's
JUGGS is offline  
post #6 of 44 Old 09-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic
 
Strokin In Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 92
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll be there!


1996 F-350 XLT 4X4 CREW CAB LONG BED

Strokin In Texas is offline  
post #7 of 44 Old 09-18-2011, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGS View Post
Hey, JMart. I'd love to come meet you guys, but Wednesdays are almost always no good for me. I suppose if I plan now, I could make it to the one on 10/19, but I gotta miss this one. Thanks for ramrodding this thing. I'll see ya when I see ya.
-john.
What days work better for you? I can be flexible in the future for the guys that will come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokin In Texas View Post
I'll be there!
Sweet! I won't be by myself.


October meeting will be at Redneck Heaven in Lewisville. Last one to arrive has to do a minnow shot.

F250 reg cab short bed
JMart is offline  
post #8 of 44 Old 09-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 
JUGGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 511
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMart View Post
October meeting will be at Redneck Heaven in Lewisville. Last one to arrive has to do a minnow shot.
Shoot, that's right down the road and I've never been there so I'll probably be to that one. As for my normal availability, I stay pretty busy, but if I have some notice I can make it most any night. As for Wednesday, I just can't make it EVERY 4th Wednesday, and this one's out.

Y'all have fun and I'll see ya at Redneck Heaven.

2005 F250 Lariat CCSB/170k mi./6sp Handshaker

Don't Worry
Dieselsite coolant filter, CAT ELC, Bulletproofed and monitored by BPD

Be Happy
SCT SF3, 4" Flo Pro, 2.5" Readylift SST, 35" GoodYear Fierce Attitude M/T's
JUGGS is offline  
post #9 of 44 Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGS View Post
Shoot, that's right down the road and I've never been there so I'll probably be to that one. As for my normal availability, I stay pretty busy, but if I have some notice I can make it most any night. As for Wednesday, I just can't make it EVERY 4th Wednesday, and this one's out.

Y'all have fun and I'll see ya at Redneck Heaven.
Alright cool. Hopefully we can get some more people in by then.

F250 reg cab short bed
JMart is offline  
post #10 of 44 Old 09-19-2011, 09:06 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

 
craftkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 1,897
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMart View Post
I came back here to see that the North Texas chapter of LSP has fallen away again. I had to step away because I was just to busy to keep up with everything going on in my personal life and everybody over here. I have all that straightened out and have some consistency in my life again, so I am back. I couldn't see where anyone else stepped up after I was nominated and declined my nomination as sub chapter leader. It doesn't look like anyone has taken charge anyway. I am ready to get this ball rolling again and see if we can pick up a little steam this time around.

Here is what I have planned out so far. A monthly meeting. Weekends seem to be really hectic for me and I know they are for a lot of people as well, so I am thinking we will do a weekday meeting. Possible days are Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I play softball on Tuesdays, Thursdays are bike night/street racer night so I would like to avoid those two if possible. That leaves Wednesday. What better way to get through the week then to hang out with a few friends. Now we just need to pick a consistent Wednesday every month that we can meet up. Lets make it the third Wednesday of every month. Well what do you know, thats this coming Wednesday.

Now that we have a date planned lets pick a location. This time around lets make it simple. Hooters in Addison. How about 7:30.

We can move it to a different location every month to make it easier for different members once we get a feel for where people live and who will actually come.

If you cant make this one, no problem. Next GTG is scheduled for Oct 19th 7:30. Location TBD.

I hope to see some of you there. If not I will be there and having a few by myself.

I like it Jason!

Might try to get somethign like this going on the South side if possible. If I happen to be up that way I'd like to make one of these and meet some of yall.

_____________________________________________
Kevin
I'm not from Texas, but I got here fast as I could!
craftkr is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome