NEW to the TX chapter - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Lone Star Powerstrokes Texas Chapter

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 06:17 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NEW to the TX chapter

Well I have only been a member on this forum for a few months and was just told about the Lonestar Chapter so here I am. I live in Victoria, so I am centrally located between Houston and Corpus and only 2 hrs or so from Austin and less to San Antonio. In the performance forum i was told of DI in Houston and another (forgot name) in San Antonio as far as reputeable diesel shops near by. Are there any other big name shops in the area and if so do you know who does the tuning? It seems like all of the "big name" tuners are all out of state, and just trying to see if there are any local ones that i can take my truck to if i was to have problems.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Dont Mess With Texas!

welcome bro, as for shops that write tunes, im not sure of any shops around here, if you want to join the LoneStar Powerstrokes check out the lsp chat thread, and the coastal south chapter thread
Old 08-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Dont Mess With Texas!

what you doing up there in victoria? i have a few customers up in that area
Old 08-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thanks.. I work for a nat gas compressor company. Yea I did not think that there were any, but i was looking at getting a TS chip or PHP but wanted it writeen by a reliable source but at the same time would actually like to go meet the people! Guess you cant have everything.
I might have to join the chapter(s). Just found it and checking it all out. Not sure how often i would be able to make events with work but it would be neat!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Dont Mess With Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtxdiesel View Post
Thanks.. I work for a nat gas compressor company. Yea I did not think that there were any, but i was looking at getting a TS chip or PHP but wanted it writeen by a reliable source but at the same time would actually like to go meet the people! Guess you cant have everything.
I might have to join the chapter(s). Just found it and checking it all out. Not sure how often i would be able to make events with work but it would be neat!
we usually have G2G bout every other month or so, and if you dont make em all no big deal, if you do cool,
Old 09-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Premium Member

Hey southtxdiesel i dont know if you have a facebook to look at this page but just give it a look if you do. This place does all the tuning work and is a H&S Dealer. They do just about everything you can think of and can order anything you want or need. They are located in Victoria, TX also. Havent gotten any work done there myself yet but this is where I plan on buying my H&S Tuner and my DPF Delete at. HE has a regular website but I think they are working on it right now here is the link bro.

Outlaw Off-Road of Texas - Automotive - Victoria, TX - Info | Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome aboard, I'm not far from you as well. Check with Powerstrokmagic in Houston, great bunch of guys and they're honest, easy to deal with and good on prices. I'll have to check out that outlaw off road since it's not to far from me. Welcome aboard!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Just north of Austin in Round Rock theres Diesel Perfomance. I call them the know it all's of the powerstroke. These guys are awesome.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:42 PM

2006 6.0

Also new to the site and was wanting to be apart of a PS group
Old 11-29-2011, 05:50 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PstrokeATX View Post
Also new to the site and was wanting to be apart of a PS group
Start by checking out the LSP Chat thread, you can pretty much see whats going on and meet everyone. And just check the LSP thread to see whats going on as far as planning events, upcoming events, or just basic info.

You can read the bylaws and if your cool with that just find the order LSP decal thread.

Start posting, and welcome aboard!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.