Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Whats going on guys???? Long time no talk huh???

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  ThirdCoastStroker 
#1 ·
Well whats been going on guys? I know I know its been awhile since Ive been on here but I assure you Im still here. I recently fell on some hard times with some medical issues but now Im back.:thumb:

So whats been taking place on these boards?? I know Ive been doing a HORRIBLE job being the chapter historian. So I intend to do something about it....We need to get some more meets going on so some of the newer members can get to know some of their fellow org members. Now I know tis' the season so no worries if plans are already made. If things go like they should Id like to maybe start like a monthly lunch meet or like a "Show and Shine" meet. Buts thats later down the road.

Well that being said why dont we tr and get something....anything going sometime this month. Hopefully some of you guys will chime in.

You guys help me fill in the blanks:

Maybe meet for lunch at that fine family establishment Hooters??
Time: ___________ (Thats a blank) Any suggestions???

ok well you guys get the drift....lets see if we can get this rollin.:rofl:
Time:

See less See more
#3 ·
Pretty slow around here since the last gtg....some guys are trying to set something up in san antonio soon

#5 ·
Sounds good im in....lets get planning

#7 ·
i dont beleive so...i know the national seashore beach does not have a curfew, you have to buy a $5 permit to get onto it

what you think big red G2G on the beach in corpus?
bring the long rods and bay gear do some fishing.

#9 ·
kevin, you getting something set up for a g2g?? if so lets keep it late feb. or any time after that...im ****ing swamped from now till mid feb. then i will need a weekend of fishing to relax...haha

#11 ·
Well come on then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.