kinda quiet in here

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  azkcr 
#1 ·
Haven't seen much activity lately.

Anyone up for a GTG sometime??

#2 ·
guess not......

#4 ·
I keep waiting to see a G2G pop up so I can swing by and see what it's all about.... till then I'll be goofing off and trying to be productive.

#5 ·
id be up for it, seems like alot of the older members have not been frequenting the forum as much.

#6 ·
I'm up for something too..... i'd even drive to it if it wasnt in Houston.

#8 ·
I'm interested! :thumb:

Corpus aint that far of a ride for me......

#9 ·
What do you have in mind?

#10 · (Edited)
Well I know a buddy and I always tend to take our F250's out to the beach, or we could just meet up at Hooters or something to eat. Drink a few, or go hit a bar out on the island and kick back. Is everyone up for more of a G2G to eat and drink or what? I am easily amused. There's allot of good places to eat and just hang out. Could meet downtown and grab a bite to eat at Brewster's or Executive Surf Club (they have live bands on the weekends). Nice bay front area. Or head out to the island and do the same.

So let me know what yall would rather and I can line something up. Summer is tech. over so not allot of tourist, the possibilities are endless!

BTW Jason Aldean is going to be in town Oct. 8th. Not sure if you want something sooner or to hit it on a weekend where there is something big happening?

Going out to the beach for the evening and building a bon fire and drinking some beer is always peaceful too.... not to mention you sometimes get to pull people out.

Let me know what sounds good. I can line it up.

#11 ·
I'm pretty much open for anything..... except for drivin out on the beach! My f-150 would get stuck quicker than a fat kid eats a cupcake! :hehe:

I would think a g2g at a restaurant to start off and then maybe make a caravan out to the beach!! :nod:

#12 ·
There are 2 people from College Station that would be down to meet some guys.
Me and 08Spartan250 (Mike).. I was 21 in July and he just turned 21 this week so I know we'd like to have a beer or two with some people:drinking4:.. We both will drive pretty much anywhere.

Heck, I drive 9.5hrs for my girlfriend so I'll drive at least 12hrs to meet some fellow ford drivers!:thumb:

#13 ·
There are 2 people from College Station that would be down to meet some guys.
Me and 08Spartan250 (Mike).. I was 21 in July and he just turned 21 this week so I know we'd like to have a beer or two with some people:drinking4:.. We both will drive pretty much anywhere.

Heck, I drive 9.5hrs for my girlfriend so I'll drive at least 12hrs to meet some fellow ford drivers!:thumb:
:eek:

Man, that's one heck of a drive to get to your girl.......

#14 ·
Well, we can make this happen. What would be better Friday or a Saturday evening? We can make this happen easily.... Cold Beer, Food, Diesel fumes, and food..... Sounds like a plan to me!

#17 ·
I would think a Saturday evening would work better for everybody! :nod:

Usually the sand is packed enough for cars to drive out there. If you don't go in the loose sand you would be ok. If not I got all the straps, shackles, and what not to help ya out.
Awesome! That works for me..... Just dont hate on the truck too much cause it has become my work truck and its pretty beat up body wise. :hehe: :thumb:

#16 ·
I've been wanting to do something as well but I'm remodeling one house and trying to buy another so I have been really busy lately. Hopefully we can get an offer accepted soon and get settled down and back to normal. Having my tools scattered everywhere is driving me crazy! :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.