Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My Buddys 1st gen Cummins Looses 6.0l psd

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  036.0lpowerstroke 
#1 ·
So my buddy has this 93 cummins that he brags on all the time he says that he could out run and out pull any powerstroke around. So we decided to have a dieselathon well thats what we called it. So the first event was the pull off we hooked together and had a tug of war at first it was a little hard then when my turbo really spooled up there was no comparison i could have pulled him 100 miles and not even known he was back there. Then we decided to race we live out in the country so we pick one of those deserted back country roads and marked of a quarter mile. Off the line he beat me then i started to gain on him it started to look like he wasnt even movin when I hit 60 I started to walk away form him. I showed him that that old cummins wasnt as Bad A$$ as he thought it was. His truck dinoed at 372 hp 897 fpt. dont have a clue what my truck is if it was dinoed but i know it has more some thing than that old cummins.:icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

#2 ·
Good to givem some perspective, isnt it...:icon_ford:

By the way, PLEASE explain your avatar! Thats just..... Well.... Im very curious about what the heBLEEPll is actually goin on in that picture and what happened next, after the picture! Im a Horseman myself. (Horses have been a large part of my entire life, and I make my living with them. In fact, Horses have been tangled up with my family as far back as can be documented.) The pic is too small for me to make out if thats a actually Bronc busting goin on, I suspect it is, but..... ?????

#6 ·
Yea that is me in Homedale,Idaho at the Owyhee county fair rideing ranch bronc that was a hell of a ride it ended better than it looked like it was going to. he landed and fell then jumped up and fliped over backwards that is where we parted ways I ended up takeing second on that ride.

#3 ·
Yea he doesnt brag as much around me any more but he couldnt stand to loose so now is is puttin a 2 grand into it now so I guess i will have to woop him agin.

#4 ·
I want a gen1 cummins. Love the body style. good job on the kill!

#5 ·
Nicely done ! i killed a buddy of mine's 1st gen the other night. He was the same line of bs, "it's faster and more powerfull than any powerstroke. . . " And i got him with my 95 with 1's and an Edge chip (100hp, or so thay say) He had injectors (not sure what size, he didn't do them :hehe:), a fuel plate and a P-pump. Got him by 2 truck lengths at about 80mph when i shut it down. :icon_ford: The only way to go

#7 ·
well daBLEEPmn! That does look like quite a ride! Hope you and he parted ways on good terms.. IE, Hope neither of yall were hurt. That picture just looks darn precarious.

#8 ·
well when i decided that it was time to get off it was a pretty hard landing but I wasnt hurt he just decided that he wanted me dead so he came back after me in my opinon that is when the ride really began.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.