Killed a Dog Today - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 PM
The Fat Mod

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Killed a Dog Today

Ok, OK, its not as bad as it sounds. I was going to my dads house this evening, and this dam dog that always chases your car or truck comes running out. Well, I was thinking it would be fun to bite back a little. So I slowed so he would get a little closer, and romped it...LMFAO, that dog stoped dead in its track in a huge cloud of coal. Oh it was TFF. Not really a kill, but another use for blowing coal. Get rid of unwanted neighbor hood dogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

HAHA, that's funny!
Old 01-30-2007, 04:01 AM
im fat and ugly

im calling peta
Old 01-30-2007, 06:20 AM

Sorry logan but speaking of killing dogs, the people that live down the road from me have a big german sheperd that chases everything, trucks, cars, horses, kids, doesent matter if its on the road in front of his house he chases it. So late last summer I got home from a tough day at work and jumped on my Grizzly 660 to blow off some steam, riding in front of this house sure enough here comes the german shepard, I think he is just gonna chase me but he trys to BITE MY LEG, so I swerve and gas it, close call. The grizz has got good throttle for a big atv, so Im way down the road in a heart beat, then it hits me THAT DIRTY SOB so I spin around (gravel road easy to do) when I turn around the SOB is at the edge of his property looking at me, so I throttle it like Im gonna ride straight down the road again, here he comes to take another try at my leg, but this time I grab the front brake and hit the gas at the same time turning into him, now he is right in front of me and I gas it, he leaps out of the way, but I repeat the above mentioned manuver only the in the oposite direction and he barly escapes, this time he on full tilt for his front porch which is about 200 yards away, and I personaly dont think he can make, so I gas it and stay about 2 inches from his backside the hole way, chased him right up on the porch with my front to tires on the bottom step reving the throttle at him!
That was almost five months ago and he has not chased anything that I know of since!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:33 AM
duct tape & zip ties

Send a message via Yahoo to bigcountrysg
Hey Logan is a dog the only thing your truck can kill, man you need more mods.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:46 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
:boxing:
Old 01-30-2007, 06:46 AM
I don't know nuttin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tone View Post
Sorry logan but speaking of killing dogs, the people that live down the road from me have a big german sheperd that chases everything, trucks, cars, horses, kids, doesent matter if its on the road in front of his house he chases it. So late last summer I got home from a tough day at work and jumped on my Grizzly 660 to blow off some steam, riding in front of this house sure enough here comes the german shepard, I think he is just gonna chase me but he trys to BITE MY LEG, so I swerve and gas it, close call. The grizz has got good throttle for a big atv, so Im way down the road in a heart beat, then it hits me THAT DIRTY SOB so I spin around (gravel road easy to do) when I turn around the SOB is at the edge of his property looking at me, so I throttle it like Im gonna ride straight down the road again, here he comes to take another try at my leg, but this time I grab the front brake and hit the gas at the same time turning into him, now he is right in front of me and I gas it, he leaps out of the way, but I repeat the above mentioned manuver only the in the oposite direction and he barly escapes, this time he on full tilt for his front porch which is about 200 yards away, and I personaly dont think he can make, so I gas it and stay about 2 inches from his backside the hole way, chased him right up on the porch with my front to tires on the bottom step reving the throttle at him!
That was almost five months ago and he has not chased anything that I know of since!
That would have been entertaining to watch!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:18 AM
The Fat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountrysg View Post
Come on down and we will see who starts calling Pat first for new parts

You will be saying "Please help me Pat, there is a big black dually, and it keeps on beating me, and it by far out weighs me, what can I do".
Old 01-30-2007, 07:19 AM
The Fat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tone View Post

Yeah, that would have been awsome to watch, nice quad kill Big Tone
Old 01-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Premium Member

was the dog moded Logan hahaha.

I would have liked to see that Big Tone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.