2 for 2 on cummins knock on wood:) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 05:22 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 for 2 on cummins knock on wood:)

well this mis must be my week, got me a modded cummins yesterday an today a 2001 24v ext cab dually was behind me puffin smoke so i turn up the ts an give him a taste of 7.3 power an he gets over an as luck had it the light turned red an he was beside me he's got 3 guages an a exhaust an sum kind of programmer, so were spooled up the light turns green i jump him 2 lengths chirp goin into 2nd an hes bout at my rear bumper an i hit 3rd an absolutely blowed his doors off i get to bout 90 an hes at least 5-6 lenghts behind me. we get to next light an i ask what hes got: 5in tb,bully dog triple dog downloader, airraid intake, an southbend dual disc clutch.then light turns green again an hes all spooled up he takes off i punch it just sittin there an catch him bout 100ft an keep on walkin from him....... we both wave as i had to turn he was a good sport always good to have that,unlike some dodge owners out there that tell u your number one as u weld their doors shut
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2009, 05:25 PM
wriott

good job on the kill
Old 05-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Good kill.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:02 PM

great kill, and nice truck
Old 05-17-2009, 06:15 PM

thanks partner
Old 05-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Is it even worth it???

Send a message via AIM to ABOBB Send a message via Yahoo to ABOBB
While I always love hearing about a PSD getting one up on another make of truck... I'm a little leary of stories like this.

The behavior you are describing is no different (other than the scale) than some of the behavior that is threatening our diesel events around the country.

I don't want to be a buzz kill here, but what you just described could easily land you in jail, or at the very least get your at least 3 driving awards from a law enforcement officer. Unsafe start, or exhibition of power for one, participation in a speed contest for two, and excessive speed for the third. The last two would be very serious offenses.

Guys, I know how easy it is to get into these situations. I also know how much fun they can be. We have to be careful about how we act, however, due to the fact that affects the entire diesel community.

Think about it this way. When you see some guy, wearing a multi-colored leather riding coat, on a crotch rocket, splitting traffic, doing wheelies, etc, do you condemn just him, or do you think "there goes another one of those idiots street bike jerks"??
Old 05-18-2009, 11:14 PM
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOBB View Post
While I always love hearing about a PSD getting one up on another make of truck... I'm a little leary of stories like this.

The behavior you are describing is no different (other than the scale) than some of the behavior that is threatening our diesel events around the country.

I don't want to be a buzz kill here, but what you just described could easily land you in jail, or at the very least get your at least 3 driving awards from a law enforcement officer. Unsafe start, or exhibition of power for one, participation in a speed contest for two, and excessive speed for the third. The last two would be very serious offenses.

Guys, I know how easy it is to get into these situations. I also know how much fun they can be. We have to be careful about how we act, however, due to the fact that affects the entire diesel community.

Think about it this way. When you see some guy, wearing a multi-colored leather riding coat, on a crotch rocket, splitting traffic, doing wheelies, etc, do you condemn just him, or do you think "there goes another one of those idiots street bike jerks"??
Well said. I most definately like a good kill story too. I myself just try to take them out of the "public eye"...

Carry on...
Old 05-18-2009, 11:24 PM

For the most part, the only way most people know they are diesels is that if there is a diesel convention (Bowling Green). I'm not condoning his behavior by any means, but the average person hasn't a clue other than a jerk in a "bigfoot" truck. Just like I say the "idiot on the crotch rocket", and no I don't condemn them, just shake my head and go on. Live and let live.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:10 AM

Sometimes you just cant resist in public especially when some dude is coming to you puffing smoke. But then again, try to keep it out of the public eye as much.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:48 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Stock 24 valves blow the doors off my chipped obs 7.3 ALL THE TIME! huh... wierd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.