Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Escalade? What Escalade?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Ronin 
#1 · (Edited)
My cousin and I were in downtown Seattle this weekend and I was driving a little on the aggressive side. You know, it's Saturday and everbody is out and you want to show off a bit. (Engage homie speech now) I come to da red light and a phat white Bling Bling Escalade on Dubs rolz up on da left wit 2 Homiez in it. I holla "wazup my Ninja! Themz some Phat FUBU threadz!"
Ok, getting carried away... (I didn't say anything)
The light turned green and I left quickly but not racing...yet. I hear Escalade's motor start to scream, so I put the hammer down. I soundly Whooped some Cadillac azz. In 2 blocks I had 2 truck lenghs on him, then I had to stop for another red light. I couldn't see his reaction because his windows were tinted, but i didn't care because we were laughing so hard. This was on my I.D. "Street" setting.
I'm still waiting for the day I can stomp the boss' kid's Dodge.:boxing:

James

#2 · (Edited)
haha thats always a good feeling

#6 ·
Nice, very nice, lots of fun. Too bad ya didn't smoke em out as a finally.

#7 ·
"wazzup my Ninja!"
James,

:lol: That has to be about the funniest take on that particular comment that I've EVER heard. I think you may have single handedly taken one of the most contraversial phrases ever and made it totally harmless and hysterical. I'll give you mad props every time I use it, and I'm thinking you need a commission, maybe a .25 cents, everytime someone does. I think you're really on to something here!!!

That being said; nice kill! Those new Escalades with the 6.0 think they're quick; I've have a few jump off on me when I'm in my Navigator, but I won't bite, that's my low and slow ride. I've heard about a couple that are running around either super or (twin) turbo charged that are running in the 12s, but I think we're pretty safe. Making sure they're on the right side and have a little oily smoke to deal with in their purdy leather interior is extra gravy!

Matty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.