a few stories.... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a few stories....

First one is me gettting killed by another 250. I was heading down I35 after picking up a load of meterial for work. Im almost getting to my exit when a lifted black 250 blows by me. So i take the bait and follow. after playng some tag. we hit a long stretch with 3 lanes and no traffic. We even and lay into it. this is when i noticed he had 5" xhuast coming out infront of his rear tires. Also i could hear his turbo spooling pretty loud. anyway we went from 60 and at about 90 he had me, i was about at the front of his bed. went to 100 and stayed there. If only i didnt haave that material in the bed, i think i couldve taken him. I had about 1000lbs in the bed.

Next was last night on the way home about 11:00 PM. Im heading south on 281 and notice a car with its hazards on the side of the road. so i pull into the left lane. as i pass this car rapidly comes up from behind flashing his high beams. so i move over. He gets up next to me. From here i can see its a small 2 door but not sure what it is. its got 20" rims though. he then nails it. I was like wtf is your problem? i then see its a benz. haha so i decide to play around and give him a little fly by while hes still in the left lane. i wait up and sure enough he catches up. Doing about 70 we go into it and i slowly walk away to about 95 and i let up as i have about 1 truck length. so i slow down. to about 60 and do it again. we went 2 more times at 60 and and id quickly gain about a half a truck then he'd slightly start to catch up but then i pull away at about 85-90 mph. it was fun!

Last one was this morning coming to work. I get off on general hudnell, the same stripof highway i had the run in with the G35. When this lifted cummins blows by me. Its this guy that goes to the community college down the street from my work, i have encounters with him before but never got to really run him. and this time having the perfect oppurtinity he doesnt even wait for me to even up with him. Hes about 3 lengths up and blows smoke out his single stack! so nail it. i quickly start to gain on him. i was at his rear bumper when i had to let off for my exit. Had we been even i would have esily walked him! he ends up getting off on the same exit. just after he turned into the college entrance blowing smoke. HAHA! I reall wanna run him and show him whos boss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.