Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

haha S-10

761 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  C-Power 
#1 ·
i know its not much of a kill but it was funny....today i washed my truck so she was shinein and i was happy....had my girlfriend and our kid in the truck so i was just toolin into town to get some taco bell....i get into town and a black s-10 (that i smoked out b-4) he is real easy to tell b/c he has jegg's stickers in it...so he pulls up to me and revs all 4 cylinders up....my g/f starts laughin and i lite my truck up....he pipes it again and edged forward.....at that point i was laughin so hard i alsmost spit my chew on my g/f....so i get ready and do a huge boosted launch after he takes off....well it was great b/c right when i hit 3rd and layed on it and the smoke was cloudin out the road i noticed...haha he had his window down and the smoke was goin right into it.....all of a sudden we seen the guy just like lock up his brakes....and smoke cummin out...or just blowin through i couldnt tell since i was way up there but i love guys like him....make me feel good about my truck....it needs a snack every now and then too haha.....:woot::doh:

#6 ·
haha i try to get her to tape a lot of things.....but it never happens....:hehe:....no actually just before we left i made a couple of smoke vid's.....then we realized that we dont have the usb cord at my house so ill have to wait till i go over there tomorrow to put them up....the camera was even in the truck....we didnt even think aobut it.....next time......

#7 ·
Don't ya just LOVE those injectors !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.