Cbr600rr - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Fishing Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cbr600rr

Not really a kill, but funny as H@LL. I am in the Navy (15yrs) and of course I have one real young kid that works for me. Kinda a smart a#$ but good kid. Anyhow, we are leaving work yesterday and he is behind me (oops) goosing his bike, Well I can do that so I romp on old Leroy a little and It got really dark and scary behind me!!! Couldn't even see his bike in the cloud of smoke!! Just thought you guys would get a kick out of that as much as I did. I was laughing so hard, at the stop sign, I let him go by just so I could catch my breath!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2007, 08:29 AM
im fat and ugly

HAHA good one. you ought to make that a daily ritual
Old 01-12-2007, 08:35 AM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
And then the next day at work...when he is giving you poo...you can say, "Sailor, time to go swab the P-Way."

(I'm 8.5 yrs Navy and I know how it is!)
Old 01-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Fishing Fanatic

So not only can I smoke him out, I can make him sweep and swab the P-ways!!! LOL Thats funny!! God rank does have it privelages! He is still talking about it at work today!! LOL

Last edited by kefier2001; 01-12-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:49 AM

Your what? E-6/7 after 15 years?? You can make him do just about anything...within reason. Have him go down to CCS and ask to "Blow the MPA". (Assuming your on a boat.)

After 8.5 years, I'm still a lowly E-5 (for the 2nd time).
Old 01-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Fishing Fanatic

E-6 up for 7 Not on a boat right now. But been there done that! Maybe I will make him go find me 5 yards of flight line. Or some relative bearing grease!! LOL E-5 twice. What did you do Ditty? &8it happens right! I have just been lucky and never got caught! LOL Where you at Ditty (stationed) I leave for Maine in 4 months. Can't wait!!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:02 AM

I'm in Maryland at Fort Meade. Yeah, I got busted for something I didn't do, but I just chalk it up to all the things I NEVER got caught doing. It was a learning experiance for me and any of my subordiants. I've helped a lot of troubled sailors with what their rights are when it comes to doing something stupid and getting caught.

"Reguardless of what you did, keep your mouth shut! Nine times out of ten, they don't even know you were involved and don't have anything on you."

Now, if you get caught red handed, all you have to say is, "(Insert Chain of Command Member), I'm an idiot. I wasn't thinking. I would appreciate it if you would help me to fix my deficencies."

I've been to DRB too many times for dumb stuff to just sit there and let crappy command leadership screw over their sailors. My take on it is, if one of MY sailors gets into trouble and the COC over me knows about it, it was either REALLY bad and I wasn't there, or I'm not doing my job as a supervisor. I'm there for the junior sailors, they aren't there for me.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Fishing Fanatic

True. Bad part is not too many higher ups think that way. Seems alot of people in today's military are looking for the glory and what makes them look better instead of taking care of their troops. Lead by example and earn respect don't demand it because of your rank is what I say! Good luck to you Ditty!!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:13 AM
im fat and ugly

something i heard when i was a loley e-2 was "take care of yur marines, and they will take care of you" and that is so true, it has proven its to be the case for me countless times
Old 01-12-2007, 09:14 AM

I won't need much of it. I'm laying low for the next 11.5 months. I'm outty this DEC. Getting myself a NICE civilian job which I'll be starting about this time next year. (Taking a little time off!) I don't have any subordinates right now so all I have to do is take care of business and keep myself outta trouble.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.