Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

civic hatchback

815 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  03f250stroke 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I installed the smoke switch last night and was drivin around testin it out and this loaud a$$ civic came up on my a$$ and flew around me so I was like well lets see what the big girl can do (her first race-the truck) We stopped at a light and I sayin I want to run and they were kinda laughin like yea right we are gonna take this truck no problem! They wouldnt do a dig start cause everytime we stopped at a light there was a cop or they werent feelin it. So we just keep cruisin and finally I said lets just go from a roll and they said ok we will take off when you take off So I take off and so do they and I jump atleast 10 cars!!!! :hehe: :hehe: We met at the next stop light and he said "Dam that thing can move" LOL

I guess it is a pretty fast civic (not your average ricer) cause I asked him what he had done and he was namin all kinds of parts!! Heads, pistons, blah, blah, blah. I told him all I had was an exhasut and programmer and laughed and pulled away :haha:

I am proud of the big girls first win!! Sun. I will be racin a new mustang gt :D

#4 ·
I meant to say head that was my fault :hehe:

#5 ·
Nicely done !! :noteworthy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.