Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Non-Ford Kill, but a diesel kill!! :D

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  pojo4223 
#1 · (Edited)
With my '90 toyota 4runner down for a while with HG issues and being fully built on the top end Im left driving a '94 K3500 dually with GM's forgotten diesel, the 6.5LTD. (Its not a bad diesel really, just not anything like today's diesels)

I had just gotten off from work, a VERY stressful day at that, and to help vent some of my stress, I decided to shoot some 5stand and maybe some trap. I hurridly drove home, grabbed my shotgun, 100odd rounds of ammo, my shooting vest, and oakleys.

On the way to the range I was decidely going much faster than i should have, ~68 in a 55 zone. Needless to say I'm in the fast lane and oddly enough there was little to no traffic. As Im driving I come across a Plymouth Prowler about 300 yards ahead of me in the slow lane that Im rapidly catching up to. I also notice a GMC Jimmy about 1/2 the distance behind me and closing FAST. (Since Im doing 70 she's gotta be doing 85+) Turns out the Jimmy was drivin by some missy prissy little girl in daddy's car talking on her cell phone that daddy bought her and whose bill was most likely paid for by her daddy...ugg. She MIGHT have been 16 with the whole huge arse glasses and Im better than you complex...

Anyhow as Im about 20 yards from passing the prowler she jumps over from behind me and tries to overtake me in the prowler's lane before I overtake the prowler. (Keep in mind im doing about 70 at this time and the prowler is doing 50!) Yeah, not so much!! So now she just put herself behind the prowler that Im overtaking rapidly with absolutely no chance or room to get over in front of me. Hell a hyabusa couldnt have pulled that off! Incredibly stupid move, but whatever...lol

Well as my front bumper came about level with the prowler's rear bumper I decided to see if my brakes worked still. And GLORY B, THEY DID! The chick apparently thought I'd blow by the prowler and when I suddenly dropped 20mph she had to slam on her brakes from hitting the prowler! :D (I love manipulating stupid drivers! lol)

So I decide to check out the prowler, a car that I detest, for the duration of my trip to laurel road...doing between 45 and 50 in a 55 the WHOLE way! Female canine in the Jimmy, still talking on her cell phone, is about 3" from my class 3 ball hitch, and her being there, I didnt touch the brakes as I didnt want my dually to get any kind of damage.

Eventually I get in the left hand turn lane to make my turn at laurel road. Brainless female flips the bird as she comes to a stop ahead of me in the fast lane, still talking on the cell phone. Now she is trapped with a car infront (that shes way too close to) and a car behind her. This just makes me grin from ear to ear. Why you ask? My exhuast dumps on the passenger side! Tardmuffin in the jimmy is about 6 cars ahead and as luck would have it, we get the lead green turn arrow and the straight lanes stayed red. And I was lucky also that GM's FLAKY wastegate solenoid actuator decided not to work and thus me having no boost...:D:D (6.5LTD needs vacuum to hold the WG shut to generate boost - GM pulled a DDD on that one...lol)

Well missy prissy had all of her windows down as well, still talking on the phone, so as Im rolling up i get out of the gopedal just to relieve any kind of boost that might have been present. I was doing about 10mph and once my front bumper was about 10 feet short of her rear bumper I stabbed the throttle like a lead footed mental patient!! I timed it perfectly as the soot came belching forth like a whirlwind of the of the impending apocolypse with a level of inkyness not before seen from any GM!! Since the turbo didnt spool the blackness just kept coming and coming and coming with abismal to no accelleration!! :D

When I finally passed her I got out of the accellerator and looked back as I made the turn. I was confronted with a veritible MOUNTAIN of soot that was STILL enveloping her Jimmy!! The best part was that ALL you could see was the very bottom of her tires!!!

Incidentally there was NO wind so the soot just sat there enveloping her car until the ligh turned a good while later! TAKE THAT!!! LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
Smoke out on stupid spoiled girls?

Khuu Khuuu I love it, I love it!!

#5 ·
NICE!!!!
:yikes: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :drive:

#7 ·
haha thats great, somtimes i drive around lookin for situations like that :)

#8 ·
I just thought I'd bring my soot story back from the dead for the new guys on here! :D (my 4runner is running quite strong now....:D)

#11 ·
well done, well done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.