couple kills....its been a while - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
couple kills....its been a while

or a few... hehe

So yesterday im over to pay our sales taxes at the comptroller office and as im backing out ready to leave, this guy in his riced out neon basts into the parking lot. Im already more than halfway out of my space but he decides to shoot between me and the car parked behind me. And then revs a whole bunch as he proceeds over to the next parking lot of Academoy Sports and Outdoors. So i back ou an luckily im headed that way, and i noticed hes parked right in front of the store past the front doors with his hazards on. My guess is he is picking someone up. Anyway hes got his windows down! 2 easy!
I roll up an just and just as i coe up to him i let him have it. it was 2 sweet! he was literally sitting in a cloud of smoke. Just wish i had a camera to record it. I pulled round and slowly drove by him again and he looked pissed but didnt say or do anything.

Ok so now im headed to ATT store to upgrade the company phones. So im headed down militairy towards 37 when i see this guy on crotch rocket. There wasnt much traffic at all so this guy does a wheelie and is off. well i wanted to see what he was gonna do so im after him a bit and i pass up this 1500 silverado. its lifted has exhaust. I guess the guy thought i was messin with him casue at the next light, well the bike was long gone and it was just me and the silverado. hes got 2 young girls in the front seat seat and they keep looking at me as we wait. Light goes green and he on it and chirps the tires a bit, i was just esing into the throttle but when i heard him go, i gave in bamm! i left him behind so bad. I slowed down and he caught up and passed me like a ricer. As he did that, the girl near the window just looked over and smile at me the whole time.

Last one, as im on my way to work the other day im headed on general hudnell which after one sharp bend is a long straight, 2 lane shot, perfect for a race. low and behold a dude in a lifted newer looking cummins with exhaust and all sort of accesories like lights, chrome and what not passes me on the inside lane of the bend and gives me some coal. Im in stage 2 and just as he does this i nail it and saty with him. so I fip over to stage 3 and pair up. I look over and he seems to be in in 30's. looks sorta hillbilly with a bright red flannel shirt and trucker hat. I hear him get on the throttle and so do i, he well that turns into a race and i floor it, so does he, I slowly began to walk away and let off after i had about 1 length and we wer going about 90. he was definetly rolling some coal but not a whole lot. From there i took the turn around as i had passed my exit.

Anyway its been while since ive posted but these were the ones that happened to me this week.

Last edited by stang_1973; 01-15-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2009, 01:38 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha nice kills, i especially like the ricer engulfed in smoke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.