Killed a Ricer - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Still Alive

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to westcoaststrokin
Killed a Ricer

I know picking on ricers is fun but not worthy of a kill story when we are driving our strokers. Well I am not driving the stroker right now. The wife had to go on an unplanned trip on Saturday so that left me driving her Focus to work yesterday morning so she can have Big Momma for the Snow and Ice and Slush in the mountains. All that being said made it work just fine in the little car.

Well back to the story..... I got off work this afternoon and was slightly peeved after my 36 hour shift and not being able to go home and see the wife and kids. That being said I decided that I was going to swing by the mini-mart on base to pick up some barley pops. As I was leaving the store and pulling back out into traffic a PRIMER POS Civic does the classic ricer fly by on the Focus. He sounded like he had the Fart can exhaust and I know he had a shift light. Well we go side by side (at the speed limit) until we get to the main gate off base. I wait for him to get through the maze and get going straight. Well he manages that and it is on like Donkey Kong.

While I am not impressed with the low end grunt when you wrap the rubberbands tight enough those cars can actually move. I had him by about 4 lengths and was going 100+ by the time the four lane dropped back into two lanes. *DISCLAIMER* Street racing is illegal and dangerous! I know that it is more fun in our trucks but I still had to represent the oval!

Oh by the way I think the fart can was actually an exhaust leak and I don't think he knew how to race shift but it still worked to blow off some extra anger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

A kill on a ricer is a kill on a ricer...whether your in a car, the stroke, or a bicycle lol
Old 01-12-2009, 12:36 AM
scuffs *****

Send a message via AIM to Tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowinsmoke7.3 View Post
A kill on a ricer is a kill on a ricer...whether your in a car, the stroke, or a bicycle lol
LOL!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.