Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

03 Silverado

786 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  usafracer 
#1 ·
My buddy has an 03 Chevy half ton, extended cab, 4x4, short box, 5.3l. For some reason when he was following me to the bar he decided to pull up next to me at a light and rev it, so I rolled my window down and said I don't want to waste the fuel. But he floors it any way and I just cruise up to him at the next light and this time we both take off normal but when I get to about 2500 in second gear I throttled it through the top of 3rd. So that pissed him off because by the time he floored it I all ready had my boost built up and I pulled from him like a little girl on a bicycle. :hehe:. The next light he pulled up next to me and said "I was just kidding man I knew you would beat me". He got back behind me and we proceeded to the bar. Kind of a fun story, I just wish I had an sct so I could have rolled some coal in his window. But oh well I will have one soon enough. lol

#3 ·
nice its always fun to play around with the chevys and gas vehicles for the most part

#4 ·
Thanks, yeah you have to mess with those Chevy guys, It's just to hard to resist. :hehe:

#5 ·
Its cool that you can do that with out the tuner though.

#6 ·
Agreed, without a tuner you just have to pick your races more carefully that's why I didn't race him when we were at the light the first time. Because I knew that from a stop he would take me, but once I was rolling that's when I knew it was time to mess with him. :icon_ford:

#7 ·
You should pick on something your own size. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.