Finally got my interstate race - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally got my interstate race

Been waiting on one, left drill Sunday and a Challenger behind me saw me playing with a Porsche Boxter. We were just sandbaggin with each other. So we get on the interstate, I don't just chase the Porsche, But the Challnenger(Yes It did have a Hemi) decided to mess with me and lemme know he wanted some. OK. We finally get to a small stretch of road(what I wanted, I didnt want to try him over 100mph.) And we gun it at about 60. I didnt realize how slow Hemis were. I didnt just beat him, I WAXED him. Had to slow down when I hit 95 because traffic was again coming up. He tried me two more times with the same ending later. I couldnt even get him to look at me anymore after the third time. But being as he works on my base too, Ill get to give him grief later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcommtrey1 View Post
I couldnt even get him to look at me anymore after the third time.
Nice!!!

A little rude on his part. I mean, you were just showing him he has some work to do on his car to make it go faster, right?
Old 04-14-2014, 05:00 PM

Lol nice kill! The Challenger R/T's aren't very fast for a muscle car, the V6 Mustang just about keeps up with it. The 470 horsepower SRT with the 6-Speed Tremec Manual is another story....

Let us know what the guy says when you talk to him lol
Old 04-14-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0f250firstcar View Post
Lol nice kill! The Challenger R/T's aren't very fast for a muscle car, the V6 Mustang just about keeps up with it. The 470 horsepower SRT with the 6-Speed Tremec Manual is another story....

Let us know what the guy says when you talk to him lol
Yeah. But still wouldnt want to try him over 100. I just run outta gear. But I knew. 350 or so horses at the crank and a car that weighs almost as much as my truck (for the smarty pants out there that was an exaggeration) I knew I'd take him from a dig up to 100. Maybe now he wishes he spent that 40 grand on a diesel.....oh did I mention he actually had awesome exhaust work done...car sounded mean!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.