Some guy on a harley and a Cummins... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some guy on a harley and a Cummins...

So the other day im at the light in the far right lane, and as im going to turn right and i notice a lady and kid trying to cross the intersection at the crosswalk, so I stop abruptly to let them cross as the cross light was on, pedestian has right of way, right. So anyway, I hear some ne yell, "WTF is your problem!?" Im thnking he's yelling at the pedestians and think to myself "what an idiot" So as soon as they get by I proceed to go and get into the left lane and this guy shoots by me on the right, flicks me off yell in FU. Im like so that does it, i nail it and catch up. As im right beside him i look over and he doesnt even look over at me! So i rolled on him. he blended in real nice with all that black leather he was wearing. Can u beleive this guy?

Anyway so later on that day im off to load up a roll of carpet for a delivery and im headed for I35 from 1604, i missed the on ramp and so i head down the acces road to the first light. Asim waiting at the red a older model 2500 Ram pulls up just as the light goes green and Rolls coal on me! I was like WTF just happened. So i catch up and as soon as we r on the highway i pull around the guy, and even up on him. Looked all bad *** with his sunglasses and chops style mustache. He wont look over so i give it a little throttle and it gets his attention. So he lays into it and spews out black soot, but doesnt seem to get anywhere since im on stage 2 and i am with him the whole way, with a 150' roll of carpet in the bed! I figure if was in 3 and no carpet ida beat him pretty good.

Well those we the two most eventful things that happened to me so far this week.

Now i should get back to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your doing really good if that's all that's happened...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.