2 kills - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Thats Mr. Oil Leak.....

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrJohnWayne Send a message via MSN to MrJohnWayne Send a message via Yahoo to MrJohnWayne
2 kills

This happened on tuesday but I never posted it

was on my way home tuesday. me and my buddy are cruising in the truck and the feeder/service road and pass this older rx7 or 24oz or something. Not really sure what it was, but as soon as we saw it we started laughing. Had the huge wing on the back, and not 1 but dual fart can mufflers, and a 5" monster tach bolted to the dash.

well he was turning on from a side road right as we passed him. I let off the gas and downshifted to 4th waiting for him to cathc up and about the time he got the the back of the bed I nailed it and off we went. He was already "screaming" and we were about neck and neck then had to let off becuase of cars in front of us.

had it not been for traffic he would of been tucking tail between his legs. I was already starting to pull on him.

Next one was a few miles down the road. We were merging on the highway and there was a S2000 right behind me. the guy had been getting close. You could tell he was the impatient type. Hated being behind people. as soon as he gets a chance he jumps into the next lane and tried to pass me.. Unfortunately for him Wildman has some good tunes and I started to pull on him till we hit about 80 and I shut her down. He wouldn't even give me the "look" when he decided to pass me...

I love having a 9000 pound truck that will outrun these little cars!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cchase
haha thats great. my brother had an s2000 it was a piece of junk... but great kills because those 1/8th of your wieght
Old 10-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.