first real kill and the death of a silverado CC! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
first real kill and the death of a silverado CC!

i was on my way home on a 4 lane hwy around here and i was at an intersection with a red light and a little crew cab s-10 is next to me in the right lane. light turns green and we start out casually and go through the very next red light and so we all speed up to catch the third red light before it turns yellow and a older dude (50ish) in a crew cab chevy silverado 2wd pulled out in front of the dude in the s-10 and he has to stomp the brakes and jerk his wheel and almost flip his truck in the turn lane to keep from hitting the guy. so when i passed the guy i just tooted my horn a little just impling to the guy to watch where he is going nicely i thought anyway. well we all get through the third red light and i here the guy stomp on his pos next to me and i get in it a little and he gets in front of me and cuts me off (very close) so now of course im pissed and i never let out the gas cause i was gonna hit him and push that crap off the road at that point and so i got within inches of his back bumper! he then cuts back in the right lane to avoid hitting the car in front of him and that car turns and slows me down ever so slightly. i romp it a little just to catch up to him and gave him a nice big view of how clean my middle finger and half of my other two next to it are. he proceeds to stomp it again and i of course the dude has duels and since its a chebby thinks he has the baddest S on the market. so i proceed to follow suit and blew by him at over a 100 again with the clean finger out and dont know exatly how fast i was going the speed o had went back to 0 at that point. he did not stand a chance! we get to the next red light (and i have cooled off now) a couple miles down the road after i let off and let him catch up and we both are stopped side by side at the light and of course whats going through my mind now is "sweet i get to let him taste diesel fumes and smoke a pos chebby nice"! light turns green and we both stomp it :burnout and he gets the jump but then the turbo spooled up and as i passed him with a whole bunch of black smoke i looked over and he had the weridest look on his face like how did he just get beat by a FORD! At the next red light he turns and would not even acknowledge me as i tried to get him to pull over just to find out what mods he had other than duels with headers(that i could see and here)! Anyway i though that was so cool! oh and my flashpaq was on the middle power setting of the three.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
im fat and ugly

Good Kill

Haha Sucka
Old 11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
The Fat Mod

Sweet Kill, you know the Chevy Guys are stupid becasue that own that truck. Anyway, very nicely done

:uzi: :handguns: :handguns:
Old 11-23-2006, 05:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to etalian
nice kill. and i dont know if you checked www.flashpaq.com but they now have a 4th power setting for the flashpaq, its the extreme level. way to show that chebby who's boss.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
<<---"Shadow"---

Send a message via Yahoo to sea71
Shoot'em Down!!!! Nice job!! Note to you: Keep temper in check- Ford and chebby paint dont mix!!
Old 11-23-2006, 07:59 PM

yeah the paints usually dont mix well at all. :nono: and i already know about the fourt power setting but i have not done it yet but thanks for telling me anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.