does the smoke mean its broke???:) lol - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Kill Stories A place to share Hot Rodding lies...er we mean stories.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to justafarmtruck
does the smoke mean its broke???:) lol

not really a kill but its like the second week of high school starting back up for me....im a jr....
and in the parking lot we have all kinds of issues with people leaveing and stuff and some times the lot turns in to auto cross. so we have teachers standing along the side walk which happens to be the right side of the truck so last year the dean of students wife was out there and made me mad so i rolled a lil' coal and left right by her and the next day in the hall she told me how much she liked it LOL every one lost it and laughed and i couldnt help but to join in .... so today the new teacher was up for his turn and he thinks hes mr. tuff guy so today every on was like its time to introduce him to the parking lot duty so we creep up in the line to leave and i get by him and i had the smoke lope on... he kinda looks at me funny and creep on forward till he was lined up and rolled the coal' we will see what that brings tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008, 01:28 PM

thats freakin awsome. sounds like something i would do. i did something similar at my school. we have a back service road for the cops to go from parking lot to parking lot and one day i was back there in my bronco having lunch with my buddy this past winter and the cop camp up behind me and lit me up then came up to my truck and asked what i was doing and i told him then offered him a burger and he said no and went back to his car. after he got in his car i realized i was in a mud puddle so i put it in gear and power braked it and covered his cruizer with mud then took off. the next day he took me out of class and my punishment was to wash his car.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:37 PM

haha. thats awsome! lol i would so wash a car over sitting in class lol
Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 PM

heck ya. it was 30 degrees outside and he drove me in his cruizer to the car wash and told me to wash his car. it was about $5 and i got out of 2 of my classes! now me and him are a little bit closer...hahahaha
Old 08-28-2008, 01:43 PM

i rolled some coal on the police cheif the other day and we both pulled into the gas station and he just got out of his car with a big smile and laugh at it. lol
Old 08-28-2008, 01:45 PM

ya unfortunatly where i moved to they dont like big trucks because they are up-tight city people but i think they will get used to me. luckily im out of school now so i jus have to screw with local cops on the road.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafarmtruck View Post
i rolled some coal on the police cheif the other day and we both pulled into the gas station and he just got out of his car with a big smile and laugh at it. lol
yeah that dont fly around here. they really are crackin down on "modified exhaust" now.

but, i can say ive done this numerous times at school, this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.